첫 키스 || First Kiss

Sehun POV
I was walking to school when Yunhee came and greeted me.

"Hi!" She greeted
"Uh, Hi" I replied and focused on my phone.
"I'll go first, bye!" She said. I watched her walking and slightly jumped. She looked so happy. And cute...

I arrived at school and saw Tao and Yunhee walking together. I felt hurt and ignored them.

"저기요..(excuse me)" I turned my back and saw a female student. Junior high school student looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked her.
"I'm from class 9-4. I have an assignment from my teacher. Can sunbaenim help me?" She said with seducing smile. It didn't work to me.
"Sorry, but you can find another student" I refused and walked away.

I arrived at my class and saw Yunhee hanging with her friends. She looked so happy and I felt happy seeing her.

At rest time, I went to the rooftop. Rooftop was my favorite place in school because I felt relax here. I leaned to the wall and heard a music with earphone.

I felt someone sit next to me and saw Yunhee.

"여기서 뭐해?(what are you doing here?)" She said cutely. She was having a good mood today.
"Relaxing. Are you following me?" I asked her calmly.
"What? No. I was just wondering just now and I like going to rooftop." She said and inhaled some fresh air.
"What is xoxo mean?" She said. I looked at her and laughed.
"What's so funny?" She asked. I plugged on of my headset to her ear and played a song. (Play EXO-XOXO)

Salmyeosi ibmachu Xneun kiss
Donggeurahke aneun Oneun hug
Hoksibelsseo algoisseulkka oh~

"Oh.. I know it already!!" She said happily like a 5-years old kid. Suddenly wind blowed strongly that made her hair covered her face. I helped her to removed her hair. I looked at her lips and crushed it on mine.

After a few minutes, I realized what I was doing and relased the kiss. She was shocked as she froze.

Yunhee POV
As I removed my hair ,Sehun suddenly crashed his lips on mine. Heck! He stole my freaking first kiss. I froze as he release the kiss.

"Um, um I don't--" I left as he was supposed to talk. It was so embarassing.
"WHY WOULD I GO THERE!!" I cursed myself and when to my class.

I took my bottle and drank my water. Eunhee saw me and went to my table as I sit on my chair.

"What happen? You look so... er... red?" She asked
"Huaaaaaaa" I face palmed. Don't know what to say. Better told her or not.

"Tell me what happen.. I'll keep it a secret." Eunhee said try to calm me down. I looked at her with are-you-sure face. She nodded.
"Se-sehun..."
"He-he...."
"You better talk faster. The bell will ring soon." Eunhee said and make sure nobody's heard us.
I whispered to her. "Se-hun.. he-he.. kissme" I said the last word faster and the ball rang. Her eyes were like Kyungsoo's and screamed "WHATTT" luckily the teacher came and she rushed to her place.

"What happen? Why did Eunhee scream?" I shook my head as Jaekyung asked. The lesson started.

I didn't dare to looked at Sehun because the 'kiss' accident. I tried to focus on the lesson but couldn't. After an hour, it was our major lesson and we had to change our uniform.

"We need to talk" Sehun blocked my way.
"I need to go now." He still didn't move. I felt someone pulled me.
"Can I lend her for a while? Byee" Eunhee told him and dragged me out, away from him.
"Thank you!! You are my savior!!" I said as I hels her hand.
"Okay-okay but you need to explain to me what happen on the break time after school okay?" I nodded my head and headed to change my uniform.

I went out and waiting for Jaekyung. I felt bad feeling. Yes, a really bad feeling. 'Pak!' It was a soft voice and it came from Minyeong slapped my butt. MY BUTT.

"YAAAA!!" I yelled at her.
"Hehe.. you've got a beautiful butt!" I glared at her
"You!!" I beated her butt for revenge but she avoided it. I tried it untill I beated it.

"Yes!!" I screamed
"Awwww" Minyeong screamed in pain
"Your fault to beat her butt" I heard Jihae spoke out. She was standing at the end of the corridor from just now.
"Yeahhh" I agreed
"Sorry" Minyeong apologized
"What happen?" Jaekyung asked
"She beated my butt and her butt was beaten by me for revenge" I said
"Finally you beat her butt" Jaekyung said. I looked at her with confused sight.
"She is butt hunter. Me, Jihae , and Eunhee's butt was beaten by her already. She said she wanted to beat yours since last week and it was a success." Jaekyung explained. I made a O-shape mouth.
"Let's go! We are gonna late." She told me and I looked at my watch, it was 5 minutes left before the class started. I bid farewell to them and run to the dance studio.

Arrived at dance studio, I saw Sehun again. And I realized, I was his partner for the school party yesterday.

"Now we will continue our next choreography ,go to your partner please and watch." Our teacher said. Good. Now he was going to me.

I tried to not be so nervous and forgot the 'kiss' accident. We followed the step and now we were going to dance with music. Everything went smoothly but then he started a conversation.

"Hey, I'm sorry for just now." He said
"I forgive you." I replied and focused on the dance.
"Don't ignore me please." He said. I pretended to not heard it and dance untill the end.

"Okayy! We will wrap up everything tomorrow and ready to perform next Saturday. Now dismiss!" Our teacher told us and we got ready to leave.

"You said you forgive me." Sehun blocked my way.
"Yes I am. Now please move" I walk to the unblocked way but he blocked it again. I wished I could cursed out loudly now.

"Tell me. What so important with that kiss that make you ignore me." He said while looking through my eyes.
"That was my first kiss and I think it is really important because it should belong to my boyfriend than you. AND I am not ignoring you but I need to go now. My friends are waiting for me!" I said. I went to the unblocked way but I was blocked again. But not Sehun, he is Tao.

"Let's have a talk." He dragged me outside the dance studio and to a place where were nobody around.

Sehun POV
"That was my first kiss and I think it is really important because it should belong to my boyfriend than you. AND I am not ignoring you but I need to go now. My friends are waiting for me!" She said.

Girl, FYI it was also my first kiss. I didn't regret that I kiss her. But I felt addicted. I wanna kiss her again.

I saw Tao dragged her out. I followed them without fhey noticed it.

"You know what... umm I think I like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Tao said. He really confessed to her.

Wait, did I feel jealous right now?

I walkes away because I felt a knife stabbed my heart and it was so painful. I went home and went straight to my room.

"아들... 밥 먹자(son, let's eat)" my mom said.
"I will eat later" I replied
"Okay" and she left me alone.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend"
This sentence still wondering in my mind.

"Arghhh!! Why do I feel jealous? Forget the feeling forget the feeling. She doesn't even like you." I kept repeating that sentence.
________________________________________________
YunTao moment ~~ nyehehehehhehehe
Fanfic marathon. Tomorrow is holiday anyway.
Lalalalallalala