5. Guarding His BODYGUARD!!

:::Part 5:::

::Guarding his BODYGUARD::

Zhan woke up bright and early so he could tend to Yibo's wounds at 5 am which was unusual for him.

He raced out of bed to get some antiseptic wipes and fresh bandages. He found Yibo laying still as he crawled over him in the guest room on his bed. Zhan stared into his face admiring his gorgeous face and looking so still. Zhan turned around to hear his sister had done the same thing as him. Great, another contender, his own sister, was after Yibo. Zhan rolled his eyes, annoyed.

He touched Yibo's bare back removing the bandages carefully only for him to roll over taking him with Yibo. It happened such that Yibo was now on top of Zhan.

' I was just trying to erm... (getting flustered, almost whispering) I was trying to change your bandage. We both were.

Yibo found himself getting lost in Zhan's soulful eyes, shining full of innocence and exhilaration. He loved the way his face started going rosy red- "I know. I don't need anything fresh, Zhan." His deep voice gave Zhan goosebumps all over his body.

Zu cleared her throat-Could you get off my brother please? (Looking annoyed by the sparks she just saw flowing between Zhan and Yibo ) I think you're crushing Zhan.

Yibo got up, allowing Zhan to scurry away quickly-Sorry." he muttered.

Zhan's voice trailed-It's ok.

Zu to Yibo-  I made You breakfast. ( Zhan was shocked by his sister's admission ) You might want to freshen up.

Yibo smirked, shaking his head-  I think I'll pass on breakfast, Zu. I like to go for a run in the morning.

Zu too eagerly-I'll join You.

Yibo faced Zu -  I prefer to run on my own. Why not relax and watch some tv or play some games?

Zu was astonished with her mouth gaping open-How did You?

Yibo smiled softly ignoring the dismay and shock in Zu's face -  Lucky guess.

Zhan came back with some fresh towels for Yibo- You'll need these.  ( Zhan entered the guest bathroom with some essential bath salts, placing them down on the table. )

He turns around to see the bandage he'd partially opened and found Yibo's wounds were gone. He was healed. Zhan knew this was impossible. Unless Yibo had very fast regenerative healing powers. (Zhan chose to remain quiet due to Zu being present ) I'll take my leave. I'll see You down.

Yibo nodded- alright Zhan! You don't have to go to any trouble for me.

Zhan smiled brightly-  I want to take the trouble Yibo. All of it. Bye. (He smiled and left)