2. The Handsome Bodyguard...

Bodyguard
Part 2 (B)

BodyguardPart 2 (B)

"So I am guessing you are going to give me a hard time. Well... I am ready."

Yibo's eyes swiftly move over to Zhan only to see him smile and unknowingly his own lips curve up.

Zu however didn't like how cool the bodyguard sounded to her threat. No one dared to be like that with her but him....

She didn't like the don't care expression he showed.

Yibo as if got the clue or perhaps that Zu was calculating something in her head, because his voice boomed, "thinking of ways to torment me? Go on..."

"Ditto buddy! I am going to make your work extremely difficult, not to mention that you will eventually wish you never should have been here in the first place. Wrong job..uhuuu" Zu looked at him, challenging his attitude.

Yibo gave a crooked smile "you do what you may but you will accede to my orders Zu Ai."

Zu's face darkened, "we shall see".

Yibo for once wanted to grasp her shoulders and shake her to bring her out of her stubborn bratty mode but refrained himself. He knew what a teenage hot blood can do when pushed too hard. So all he did was nod.

"Fine. I don't have time for your schoolgirl games. We'd better head out for your university."

Zhan however was grinning at Zu getting a real knockback at Yibo's hands. His sister was peeved. And he couldn't wait to see how much more amusement awaits for him.

"Are you driving us or we are?" Zu gave a bored expression.

Yibo was patient, "I will be doing the honours "

Yibo therefore led the two of them to his hi-tech buggetti, opening the doors for them to enter. Zhan was behind Yibo and pinched his back, making him jerk to the foreign touch. And suddenly he turned a little too fast out of shock into Zhan's arms. W*F?" He was unable to help but curse.

Zhan winked at Yibo with malice. "You are stronger than I gave you credit for Wang Yibo. Looks like we'll be having a lot of fun. " Zhan giggled sweetly watching Yibo frown. "Cheer up Yibo! Stop being so serious or is this in the job description too?"

Yibo straightened to gather himself and smooth out his creased T-shirt. He muttered, " I don't do fun! So this better be out of your system Zhan. You are my responsibility. You are my job."

Zhan placed his hand on his hip, swaying them, unaware of the way how seductive it looked.

"This maybe is a job Yibo, but there are rules or better say, a rule book. You can't be civil and have a conversation with your clients. Getting to know us better will only help you with your job. As students we'll be partying a lot so what are you going to do then? " He crunched his nose and placed his fingers under his fair curved chin and Yibo thought he had never seen a human more beautiful. But his expressionless face gave away nothing.

Zu on the other hand, had another plans for Yibo.

***************************************

Yibo drove them to University keeping an expert vigil to their surroundings and saw all the curious eyes on him as a contrary smile curved at the edge of his lips. Looked like the gossip of a bodyguard has already broken free, he thought. " This job afterall perhaps would be a bit more challenging than he deduced."

Zu jerked the door of the car open. She huffed in annoyance "great just what we need. As if Cheng's death wasn't enough." (Memories of their brother Cheng grappled Zu and in anger  and half sadness she slammed the door shut)Ciao.

Zhan felt bad and apologetic, "I know Zu is a little outwards but she is well...still not over Cheng's...."

Yibo saw Zhan's jaw tighten, giving his beautiful face an otherworldly angelic glow, although marred with HURT.

Yibo-- "I can see that. So are you."

Zhan's voice sounded broken, the moment he tried to speak, his melodious voice cracked with emotion, making Yibo's heart lurch as his lips twitched. "I assure you time heals most wounds. You both have atleast eachother "

Yibo then put out his hand and Zhan held it with all his strength, and stepped out of the car, and when Yibo assessed no danger around with his heightened senses,he said "You are free to go now. All is safe."

Zhan didn't know why that moment gave a twinge of regret and pain as Yibo said he was free to leave. Why did it bother him? He asked instead " You're not coming?"

Yibo assured Zhan, sensing some kind of distress in his tone, though what exactly it carried , he couldn't tell. "I will be lurking around here. Be rest assured Zhan. I will be there incase you need me. No immediate danger is there as of now. So you can relax."

Zhan sighed with relief. He never wanted Yibo to leave as his rampant apprehensive heart began to beat, watching Yibo move his lose tendrils behind his ear. He muttered a thanks in his small voice as his cheeks turned crimson.

*****************************************

This was great thought the Sniper. His target was right in front of him and he couldn't kill Zhan. He had to snuff both of them out to avenge his family.  The Chengs hired a bodyguard for those bratty kids but too bad they would die along with their handsome bodyguard.

Nobody can save them.

To be Continued.....

*****************************************

Note: How was it? Please tell me!
You have no idea how much your simple words encourage me. So please put few words to let me know you have enjoyed it. I would be glad.

Take care ❤️
--Your Isa