1. The Handsome Bodyguard

Note : so I thought of writing this One Shot only yesterday as a Christmas Gift for all Yizhan/ Wangxian fans. I hope you like it. And please excuse me if there are any grammatical mistakes.
I wrote it in haste.

-----------------------------------------

The handsome Bodyguard
Part 1

Jiang Fengmian had taken out an insurance policy for the sake of his daughter and youngest son Zu and Xio Zhan after the untimely death of his son Cheng. The assailant was unknown and that was more reason of worry for Fengmian.

His family has been made a target by his enemies to make him bow to their demands. His competitors were behind the attacks he was sure about that. But he denied to bend to their wish and so as a father he was under a lot of stress.

Cheng had paid the price for being a member of the extremely rich Jiang family, little did he know that his children's extra curricular activities were a partial reason for his demise. So Jiang Fengmian decided he wasn't going to take any chances with his children anymore.

Zu and Zhan were completely different from eachother. Zhan was the youngest and was ruled by emotions. He was a daydreamer, and an easy target for most of his associates and  enemies to use as a pawn. While Zu was equivalent of being a thug with her mischievous and daring activities. Unlike Zhan, she was ruled by Impulse. Therefore both of his children needed protection, so Jiang Fengmian brought the best person money could buy. Not that this boy needed money. He was ridiculously rich. So rich that he could outmatch him anyday in the business stakes and in property.

********************

Wang Yibo arrived on foot at the Lotus manor to meet Mr Fengmian for the first time.

Shaking hands with the man he said, hello! You called ?

Fengmian did a once over unimpressed by the weedy looking handsome man before him. He had expected somebody more bulkier like a wrestler kind of built, not a supermodel looking guy whom nobody would be intimated by. Excited YES in a different way, but not intimidated.

Yet he was told by a reliable friend that this guy was the best in the business and never once failed a client. He sighed. Only time would tell if this person could prove his mettle.

On the other hand Wang Yibo was not in the least surprised by his unhappy attitude. He bowed.

Mr Fengmian donot judge me based on my looks. I can be a lethal weapon based on necessity. Both in field of combat and intelligence I can be pretty sharp. I have sent you my credentials if that could help obliterate your suspicions. I have mastered in every kind of martial arts and I read people very well.

Fengmian took Yibo's word for it. There was an element of charm in this young man's eyes.

He smiled.

" I am sure you'll do fine son. It's just a matter of my children's lives at stake you know. I have lost one son already, i can't afford to lose another one."

Yibo understood perfectly well about loss. It was part of human life cycle. Aloud he said,
"Your children will be unharmed as long as they are under my care. I'll protect them with my life. I have a good track record. I assure you."

Mr Fengmian knew the statistics. He nodded.

"I know Yibo that is why I chose you. I only have one question. Why did you choose this line of work? "