4. Bodyguard's HeaRT FaiLuRE !!

:::Part 4:::

::::BODYGUARD's heart Failure:::

Zhan was spending his sweet time getting prepared. He wanted to wow Yibo with his sexiest attire to keep his attention on him and no other girl or boy was going to get in the way. Little did Zhan know Yibo was more than enamoured by his presence already.

Zhan told himself he just had to get Yibo to notice him, but so far he gave nothing away. So Zhan grabbed the most sparkliest of outfits he could find in his overflowing wardrobe in a red glittery number which was completely tight fitting, accentuating his slim figure.

Zhan grabbed his Louis Vuitton sexy red outfit on and a matching glittering black tight pants. If this number didn't scream out come get me then Zhan didn't know what did. Zu dumped Yibo in the car to go see what was taking his younger brother so long to see a pile of clothes all sprawled out on the bed shaking her head.

Zu let out a sigh of discontent-W*F? Are You going out for a normal meal or are you going for the lady in red killer look Zhan? You've been gone for over an hour. What's with this new look? (The penny finally dropped. Zu gently hit her head with her hand) it suddenly dawned on her what was all this for.

She gawked. For the man in black?

Yibo! Zhan - he is a robot. I doubt he even has a pulse to notice you, let alone fall for You Zhan. I don't think he's into boys or girls for that matter. He seems to be a misery guts and too absorbed into his work to allow a conflict sorry you to get him distracted. He'll see right through you. You're playing too easy to get. Trust me.

Zhan frowned, defending himself-No I'm not! I am merely dressing for the occasion. Besides Pizza isn't what I wanna eat. I want seafood. Zu please you dress up as well so i don't look like one desperate seeking attention freak!

Zu refused-Nuh huh. If Yibo is to fall for me I want him to see who I am rather than what I dress up as, I mean I don't want to dress up to get a guy. I don't want to resort to being another cliched girl who needs to look good to impress a guy. Zhan, just be yourself.

Zhan began to show his stubborn streak getting annoyed at Zu-- You want Yibo? Zu!!!!!!!!!!! I saw him first. You want your little brother to look like a loser. It's why you won't do this for me. I have a reputation as this town's best dressed hot chico of the year award at stake. You know I can't look like I'm just a nobody Zu. Ji Li would spread b**l s**t if she catches us. Do this for me please. I'll do anything.

Zu was tempted-Anything?

Zhan nodded-Anything?

Zu bartered-You'll do my share of the chores and take Mom out to her ladies night out and sit through her boring chatting sessions?

Zhan nodded glumly- well Yeah...

Zu bartered some more-I get to keep your share of the pocket money for the whole month?

Zhan nodded-Yeah! (He had saved up enough from his various projects.) Zu if you ask for any more i'll murder you right now. This way I'll get everything. Now agree to the terms and be done with it.

Zu pretended to think and shook Zhan's hand-Done! But Zhan, I have a theory that Yibo is into me rather than you. I give him so much trouble and I get the desired effect from him by getting his attention, while you play the good boy and get zilch for your efforts. Don't you think you need to try my method?

Zhan thought about it, he knew Zu was right but that would mean diverting away from who he really was- so he said, Zu i know exactly what to do.