CHAPTER-4

Continue from the previous part..

Darren losted his braincells in your deep eyes as you fall on his lap, forgetting about the world. While you were trying to losen his grip on your waist but it was tight enough and making you uncomfortable on his lap obviously. You were trying your best to loose his hand's grip but it was taking longer time. While on the other side Namjoon thought to surprise you with his presence in your office so came there with some food package; knowing very well about you starving yourself when busy in work. He was quickly walking towards your cabin to meet you as soon as possible and the moment he opened the door of your cabin is eyes widden.

Finally after loosening his grip on your hand you stood up while your eyes landed on Namjoon's figure. You looked in his eyes with shock and fear, fear of him taking you any wrong. "Namjoon-" he didn't listen to any of your word and walked out. "Miss. Y/n what happened?" Darren asked while standing up from his chair, his heart was beating crazily. He was feeling things inside his heart towards you, while on the other hand your heart was too beating crazily but in fear of loosing him.

You looked at him while hiding all your fear and tension behind a smile. "Nothing much Mr. Darren. I'll get the file." You went near the shelf to calm yourself down. "I need to talk to Namjoon about what all happened here but after this meeting. I can't show Mr. Darren that anything is wrong with me." You thought and went towards your chair, settling yourself you guys continued the meeting. Raping it quick all you wanted to do was to talk and comfort Namjoon.

"I must say Miss. Y/n your ideas are the best. This is definitely going to be my best project ever." He said being all whipped for you, you just smile at him to avoid any further conversation with him. Your first priority was Namjoon. "Mr. Darren actually I had to go for some argent work. I'll see you later someday. I'm sorry!" You requested him while he being cool infront of you acted all ok. "Oh! Yeah ofcourse."

"Thank you." You both got up while you left the cabin immediately. Darren smiled shyly recalling his moment with you. "How can someone be this pretty and intelligent at the same time? Indeed the god had made you with lot of patience." He said and walked out of your cabin with a smile over his lips. While Alice appeared from behind who was keeping an eye on everything.

"Sir you look really happy today, anything special?" Alice asked him in a teasing manner. "Special is Y/n." He murmured but she overheard and smirked. "What? Did you said anything?" "Ahem! Nothing." He said strictly while Alice straightened her posture. "I'm your boss here not your best friend alright?" "Okay sir." She giggled and asked him to walk first, he moved while Alice walked behind.

"I'm sorry Darren I didn't wanted to use you but I had no other way to ruin Y/n and Namjoon's relationship. Misunderstanding is that worm which will ruin there love to that extent to which they can't even imagine." Alice thought in her mind and went out with Darren. "By the way Alice Y/n is really single? I mean she is beautiful, talented and intelligent how can she be still single?" Darren asked. "Because she didn't found her Darren yet." Alice said making Darren chuckle. "Oh come on."

While on the other hand you were sitting inside your car while your phone was on bluetooth mode. You were driving and trying to call Namjoon, he picked up the call second time. "Namjoon we need to talk where are you right now?" You asked him while tears were flowing down your eyes. Namjoon's eyes were teary as well, but wiping off his tears with his sleeves he said. "I'm at the park near your office." He was sitting on a bench inside the park while the food was kept next to him, he was feeling weird inside. He felt so heart broken but somewhere he knew you had nothing to do with Darren rather than the deal and everything he looked at was just the trick of his eyes.

Cutting the call you quickly drived to the park, reaching there you found him sitting facing his back. You walked closer to him your heartbeat was raising making you feel weird inside. "Namjoon!" You said while keeping your hand on his shoulder. He stood up and turned to look at you, your eyes were tearful. All you wanted was to embrace him, but couldn't even move. "Trust me Namjoon, it was not like you saw. That was just an accident. I was going towards the shelf but I slipped then fell on him and the moment I was trying to get up you came and saw us like that." You explained and cried, while he smiled and walked towards you then embraced you in his arms.

"That's it Y/n I know you and believe in you that you can never do anything wrong. I just wanted to here it from you once that it and trust me Y/n, I can never disbelive in you." You smiled and hugged him even more tight. "I love you Namjoon I really do, please keep on having faith in me and in my love for you." "Always." He said parting a bit he placed a kiss on your forehead and then pecked your lips. You smiled and held him tighter while hugging.

"You must be hungry right, I got some food for both of us. Let's have it  here itself." He said while you nodded. You both were having your food together while sitting on the bench only. The taste grew even better when Namjoon feed it from his own hands, and you made him eat by your hands. You both were happy but somewhere you both had grown a fear inside of loosing eachother. So to overcome that fear Namjoon decided not to think about the incident any more. While you thought to be little more careful around Darren.

..to be continued