CHAPTER-3

Continue from the previous part..

"Alice I wanted to talk with you. Can we for once?" You asked Alice with hesitation in your body language and voice, but she smiled and placed her hand on your shoulder. "Ofcourse Y/n we can, you don't have to feel awkward or hesitation before doing any conversation with me." You looked into her eyes and smiled. You could feel that she is not at all upset or angry with you, but still you wanted a confirmation from her own mouth.

"Aren't you angry with me of what I did to you in the past?" Listening to your words Alice smiled lightly.  "Why would I be angry with you Y/n? All what you did was only because of your love for Namjoon and I can completely understand." You smiled and hugged her tight, feeling relieved. "You really don't know Alice that how your words are comforting me right now. You know how was I scared about that." "You indeed should be scared of me." She murmured while you frown your eyebrows. "Did you said something?" "Ah! No I was saying that you shouldn't be scared of me, after all we are friends."

"Indeed!" You said while passing a bight smile towards her, she noticed the change in your personality. Your smile was killing her from inside, she felt like snatching away that smile over your face. "Well I can see that you had changed alot. The Y/n who didn't even know what are emotions is suddenly smiling brightly infront of me?" Her words were full of sarcasm but you couldn't see that because of her smile which was convincing than anything in this world, while you smiled and held her hand.

"Namjoon is the only reason behind all these things. His love and care had done all the changes in me. I'm really glad that he helped me with that and indeed my mom took the right decision to marry me with him. I was so wrong back then and I truely regret about all those stupid decisions I took in past for us." You said while her smile started to fading a away. "Your decisions were indeed the worst especially for you back then but your real worst time is going to come now." Alice said in her mind with a lot of hatred towards you in her heart.

"Don't worry Y/n everythings gonna be fine now, really." She told you while you smiled and she returned you a smile full of fakeness. "You are really the best lady I had met so far." You said and hugged her while her expressions changed completely from happy to the hatred one. Her eyes were revenge full, all she wanted was to destroy your happy world with your husband. She didn't wanted Namjoon any more but all she wanted was to ruin to your life completely.

"I'll be get going now. Sir is waiting for me inside the car." Alice said breaking the hug, while you nodded your head. "See you soon." You said but she chuckled. "Ofcourse we'll be keep on meeting time to time. You know the deal." "Yep!" You smiled at her and she went inside the elevator.

"Just wait and watch Y/n that how beautifully I'm gonna ruin your world of love and happiness." Alice said with a rage full eyes and furious face then went out of the elevator after reaching the ground. While on the other hand you were more than happy knowing that you got a great friend in Alice, only if you would have been aware of her true colours. You were indeed smart but your guilt was bigger which was bending you to trust her in any cost and you truely wanted to believe everything which she was telling you.

You went back to your cabin with relief in your eyes and mind that everything is going to be even more perfect in your life now. While thing you did was calling Namjoon, he picked up your phone by the second ring. "Hello!" He said seductively making you blush as you remembered the incidence from the morning. "Ahemmh!" You cleared your throat and said. "I wanted to tell you about something." "I know that you cracked the deal." You smiled in amusement.

"How? How did you know that? Are you spying on me?" You said making him laugh. "What if I'm?" He played around making you whin. "Namu stop joking like that tell me the truth please." He smiled. "The truth is as simple as loving you Y/n. I had faith in you that you can do anything if you had made your mind. So I knew that you'll call me in order to give me the good news." You smiled at his words and thinking that how much faith he had in you.

"I love you Joon!" "I love you more." He told while you just smiled. "We'll start working on the project soon, infact from tomorrow itself." You told him. "Wow! That's great." "Yes and I have more things to tell you about." "Speak up." "Namjoon I met Alice today, she is Mr. Darren's secretary. But you know what I met her and asked for the apology as well and she was really calm and happy. I was thinking so wrong that she might be really angry with me but she's such an amazing human and totally opposite of what I thought.

She said she wasn't angry or upset with me and this relaxed me alot. Whole while I thought I made her feel useless and unwanted but she is such a positive soul. I hope she get a man who would truely love her from his whole heart and mind." You said while making Namjoon smile and proud at his friend. "See I told you earlier as well that she is the human with the most forgiving heart and today you yourself had seen that. So I hope you'll stop blaming yourself now."

"Indeed I had to stop blaming myself and that's all because of Alice." He smiled and nodded his head. "Yes! But Y/n I'll hang up now as I had a meeting in a while. Bye!" "Okay! Bye!" You both hanged up the call and smiled with the new ray of hope life was giving you two.

Time skipped to the next evening.

You were waiting for Mr. Darren and Alice's arrival while sitting inside your cabin. You were quite nervous because this was a project so big, different and challenging from the one which you had done earlier, but you loved challenges. In sometime Darren was sitting infront of you inside your cabin talking about the deal. "Wait Mr. Darren actually there a file I need to look there in that rack." You got up and walked to your chairs opposite direction closer to Darren's chair but while walking your tripped on the carpet. So you were about to fell down when Darren held you by your waist while you landed on his lap.

He losted his braincells in your deep eyes, forgetting about the world. While you were trying to losen his grip on your waist but it was tight enough and making you uncomfortable on his lap obviously. You were trying your best to loose his hand's grip but it was taking longer time. While on the other hand Namjoon thought to surprise you so he was walking towards your cabin to meet you as soon as possible.

..to be continued