CHAPTER-10

Continue from the previous part...

"Finally you came to talk, I was so scared you know and due to that I wasn't able to even speak a single word to you. I felt as if I did something wrong to yo-" "Namjoon let's get divorced." You said making his smile disappered. "What?" "Yes. Let's get divorced." His eyes were filled with shocked and tears of fear of loosing you.

"Y/n let's not joke about such stuff." He chuckled, while you took a deep breathe. "Do you think I will ever joke about such a big thing, Namjoon? I'm not at all joking, try to understand." His smile disappered once again. "Do you know what are you even talking about?" He sounded serious. "I know everything and I mean it when I said that you deserve someone better, who is better than someone so cold like me."

"Better?" He held you by your waist and pulled you closer as your soft chest hits his hard one, while your hand landed on his big tiddies. While your faces were just a few inches apart, your heart skipped few beats, making you feel butterflies in your stomach. "What do you mean by 'You deserve better' huh? What do you think what's better for me then?" He said as he felt anger raising inside him. "Better I mean-" you looked away from his eyes then continued, "- marry Alice, Namjoon. She is the best choice for you." His eyes widden, while his hold on your waist tighten.

"Who told you that she is the best choice?" He asked with darkess in his eyes. "No one told, it's my personal opinion and you can't change it, believe me you will be happier with her. Just listen to me whatever I'm telling." You told while he poked his inner cheek in anger. "For god sake Y/n keep your opinions to yourself, I don't need them." He said loudly and loosening his grip onto you, he immediately left from there, not wanting to lash onto you even more.

"I know Namjoon you have promised my mom to keep me happy, but you also need to stay happy and for that I'll do anything which is needed." You said and walked out of the gym, then sitting inside your car you drove off somewhere. The whole way you could only think about was Namjoon and Alice's smiling faces, when with eachother.

Soon you reached infront of a big hotel building, so you parked your car in the parking area and went inside. "Excuse me. Where I could find room no. xxxx?" You asked the receptionist, while she told you the way and thanking her you went towards the direction. Then reaching infront of a door you rang it's door bell. With in a minute or two the door opened and you could see Alice standing infront of you with wide eyes.

"Y/n? You are here suddenly?" "Why can't I come here to see you?" You questioned back, while she moved her head in denial. "There nothing like that come inside." Alice told with a fake smile, while you entered inside and Alice rolled her eyes at your back. "I wanted to talk about something really important with you." You said as you turned to face her, while she nodded. "Actually- I want you and Namjoon to get married, because I know that Namjoon and you both really like eachother and he obviously deserves the best, which you according to me infact I had seen that chemistry between you two." Alice eyes wide open in startlation, she couldn't believe onto her ears.

"Are you kidding me? I-I mean is it true. Omg! Y/n- seriously??" She panicked, while you felt a bit weird about her behaviour but you ignored. "Are you ready Alice?" "I'm." She said and hugged you tight as if there is no tomorrow. You felt broken but you only wanted to think about Namjoon's happiness, so breaking the hug you spoke up. "I will take your leave as I have some important work to finish off." You left.

Time skipped to the night time.

You reached home with a very heavy heart, you were quite happy that things were working according to your wish. You went inside the kitchen to have a glass of water as you were really thirsty. Chugging down the whole glass of water in a go, you took a deep breath.

"Now you have to do this Y/n. And you can do it, just go and say it already, you had already told him about him just the formalities are left, just go already." You said to yourself but your heart wasn't ready for it, but you still have to do it. So without giving any further thought you just walked towards Namjoon's bedroom.

Knocking the door once. You waited for his response but you didn't found any, so you just rotated the door knob and entered inside the room. The lights were off but you could still see his figure sitting on the bed while hugging his knees, you had weird feelings inside. You switch on the light you of the room and then you saw him sitting in the room in the clothes from the morning. He wasn't even wearing a shirt on his upper body, you felt your heart crying at his state.

You never saw him like this, being this broken, you were almost at a verge of crying. "Why did you switch on the lights of the room after taking away all the lights from my life?" He said in his deep husk voice, which was giving a hint of died up sobs in his throat. Your heart was beating in irregular motion, you felt your chest heavy and filled up with sadness.

"I wanted to talk with you about something, so I-I came here." You choked on your words, while he chuckled darkly at your words. "Ofcourse. All your talks and decisions are really very important." He said. "No there is nothing like that Namjoon, it's just that- I-I only want your happiness." You were at the verge of crying.

"Happiness anyways, why did you came here for?" He asked in his calmest voice. "Ac-actually I brought something for you. A st-step towards your better life or you can say best way to end this unwanted and forced marriage." You said hesitantly, while Namjoon looked at you with big eyes. "What do you mean with that Y/n?"

He could exactly sense what was coming towards him but still he waited you speak by yourself. So he just stared at your each and every action quietly.
While you unzipped your bag and took out a bunch of few papers tired up together in a thread. "H-here are the divorce papers."

...to be continued