FINAL

Continue from the previous part...

You unzipped your bag and took out a bunch of few papers tied up together in a thread. "H-here are the divorce papers." Namjoon looked at the those papers out of shock and then he looked at you with his mouth hung down. "D-divorce papers?" You just nodded your head and looked away from him as a tear escaped your eyes, but you quickly wipped it off in order to hide it from him, but it didn't went unnoticed by Namjoon making him chuckle sadly.

"Le-let's just finish it off, the forced marriage and everything which is forcing you to live an unhappy life with me. I want you to get rid off my mom's promises, and just stay happy this is all I wish for you." You smiled at him, but he was still into the shocked state. The thing he could only think of for the time being was to make you understand his feelings for you, which he was hiding from a long time so that you won't get uncomfortable with. But it was a high time now, he has to let you about his feeling at any cost now.

So getting up from the bed he walked closure to you, while you just stared at him walking towards you. You were so sure about his next step which was taking paper from your hands then signing them and indeed he took the papers from your hand but to your shock, his steps never went on a halt. He just kept on moving towards you while you took back steps untill your back hits the wall and he immediately trapped you amongst his two large arms, making your eyes go wide.

"You want to end my miseries, right?" He said while staring in your eyes deeply, you just nodded your head in yes. While he showed you the papers one more time, then tored them in pieces throwing them behind on the floor. Your eyes went wide, while his eyes were filled with tears. "Here, they came to an end."

He placed his lips onto yours, as he sucked your lower lip softly but you were too shocked to reply while your heart was beating rapidly inside your chest. But this made him a bit angry and he litely bit your lower lip making you a gasp a little as you came out of your trance and started kissing him back.

Breaking the kiss after few minutes you both looked at eachother with tears in eyes. "I love you Y/n. Why don't you understand that my happiness lies in you, with you. I had liked you from the day we first met in the meeting and my feelings keep on growing stronger everytime I saw you or met you. I love you the way you are, so how can you be the reason of my misery? Huh!"

You immediately hugged him and cried as much you wanted to, on his chest. "I'm sorry Namjoon, I'm really sorry- I-I thought- I thought that you will be happier with Alice." You said in your sobs. "It's okay stop crying now. I know that you wanted my good only. But sometimes what we thinks, things ain't suppose to be the same. That's why conversation is the only way of helping anyone. So before taking any big step one should always listen to the other person as well. Alright?"

Namjoon asked you while you nodded for head multiple times, then breaking the hug a little he wipped off your tears with the palms and kissed your forehead making you close your eyes and smile a little. You hugged him back immediately. "I love you Namjoon." You said in tiny making him smile. "I love you more." You smiled at his words, but suddenly your smile disappered so you broke the hug.

"What happened Y/n? You look worried." You looked at Namjoon with a tensed face. "Namjoon today I visited to Alice and there I gave her the proposal of marrying you." Namjoon looked at you with disbelief. "Y/n, you did what?" You closed your eyes in regret. "I'm sorry for taking things this far but I don't know what really happened to me as I wasn't able to think righteously at that moment."

Namjoon took a deep breathe and thought for a while. "We should go right now and talk with her." You nodded your head, while he immediately went inside the restroom to change. Coming out you both quickly left for the hotel where Alice was staying. Reaching there you both looked at eachother and then rang the bell of her room. Opening the door Alice smiled and hugged Namjoon quickly.

"I knew it Namjoon you loves me and only me. Thanks to Y/n who helped as because I knew that how shy you are." He was feeling uncomfortable so broke the hug. "Let's talk while sitting." She nodded her head and you all settled on the bed while he started speaking.

"Alice actually it was a big misunderstanding between me and Y/n." Alice went confused. "Sorry?" She said, while Namjoon took a deep breathe and continued. "Actually Y/n though that I'm forced to marry her when it was all with my wish. She also thought I love you but it wasn't like that I really love Y/n- Alice I really do." Alice eyes widden out of shock. "I hope you understand." Alice looked at you and then at Namjoon then smiled lightly.

"I understand, you guys don't worry." While you both smiled at her words and thanked alot, while you went and hugged Alice tightly. She hugged you back while a few tears escaped her eyes, but she wipped then off harshly while gritting on to her teeths.

"Thank you so much Alice, I can never be this much thankful to any one." You said. "Ah! It's alright. You guys have fun." You smiled while you guys nodded your head and went out. "I just hope that one day I could destruct your life, just like you did to me today." Alice said and messed around the whole room while throwing things here and there out of immense anger.

On the hand you guys came out and looked at eachother. "Let me show you tonight how much I love you." Your eyes widden at his words while your cheeks took a tint of redness, as he held your hand walked you towards the car, happily.
_________________________________________

The end.