CHAPTER-4

Continue from the previous part..

You got ready for a breakfast date with Namjoon, you felt churns in your stomach out of nervousness. You never felt this much nervous before in your life, not even during the meeting with him but now it was all different. Earlier he was considered as a client but now he turned out to be your date. Taking a deep and long breathe you checked yourself in the mirror for the last time then walked out of your room.

Your mom looked at you and smiled brightly, you were looking classy and beautiful as usual but what made her the more happy was that her daughter got ready to got out on a date with Namjoon. "Beautiful!" She murmured and came towards you with that beautiful smile lingering on her lips.

"Y/n you don't know just your one attempt for yourself, how much it makes me happy for real." Your mom said as her eyes teared up you could see her happiness was at another level. You even felt releaved somewhere just by finding her happy, and that was the moment when you realized that your mom only wants to see you happy and her happiness lies in you. But little did she know that your happiness was in your mom's happiness. You nodded your head at her in understanding and walked out of the house with your purse and office bag.

You drove off towards the cafe where your date was fixed with Namjoon. Reaching there you went inside the cafe and looked here and there, while you found him already settled on a table. You walked towards his table elegantly, and you greeted him while bowing a little towards him, he looked at you and did the same.

"Please have a sit." He said politely while you nodded your head and  settled yourself a chair opposite to him. While there was a complete awkward silence amongst you two, but he decide to broke the rock of awkwardness amongst you two. "How you doing?" "Uh.. fine." You replied shortly making it more difficult for him to pick any conversation, so he went silent again but after thinking a little bit more about what talk he finally spoke up again.

"What would you like to have in the breakfast?"

"Um.. Iced Americano and a sandwich  is fine with me."  He nodded and smiled at your words then placed the same order for both of you.

Soon your breakfast arrived and you both sipped on your coffees. Then he spoke up, "I heard you weren't comfortable about this date?" "Um.. slitly, but as I said it's fine." He passed you an awkward smile but your face never held any other expression than blankness.

"Oh! Well if you don't want to take this any further you can let me know. I don't mind."

"No, unless and untill my mom is happy, I'll not step back and if she wants us to get married, I won't really mind." He felt a little ray of hope in both of your relationship with a lot of happiness, atleast you took a step in be it for your mom but you still did. Meanwhile, he felt excited in his heart but he was trying not to show it on his face. But Kim Namjoon being a clumsy man cracked the glass table as he hitted on it a little loud out of excitement, making you startled you gave him a judgmental look.

"It seems that you are a really strong man." Making him smile awkwardly. Your guys date ended with a good nod, and the moment your date ended both of yours secretaries arrived and you guys did your meeting. Somewhere you both were also inpressed by eachother's professionalism, dedication towards work and ways of working. You both could already feel a successful project coming up towards your directions. Both of your confidence increased as you both realized that you are really a great team.

Time skipped to the night, you went back to your home. Meanwhile your mom was in a full mood of celebration, she prepaid all your favourite dishes from childhood, as now she didn't even know that is her daughter's preferences still the same or they had changed?

"Y/n you made me sooo happy today, thank you so much for agreeing on my choice for you. And you will never regret this for sure baby. Now we not gonna waste time anymore and arrange your wedding soon. For now enjoy your favourite food." You nodded your head and had your food with a little relief in your head, that how much your mom was happy because of you and Namjoon.

Skipped to the wedding day. [ Because your author is too lazy to give details :) ]

Standing in front of the man whom you were getting married in the aisle in front of your and his family. You looked down nervously as the ceremony started.

"Do you Miss Shin Y/n take Mr. Kim Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." You planly replied.

"Do you Mr. Kim Namjoon take Miss Shin Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He said with a smile while everybody cheered for you both, going further the ceremony you both took the vows, exchanged rings, then finally.

"You may kiss the bride." You knew it that it was coming but you weren't ready for the same, you felt discomforted by the priest's words, and somewhere Namjoon was aware of your discomfort but he couldn't deny it, so stepping forward he held your neck lightly. Then bringing his face closer, making your heart beat crazily inside your chest. He pecked your right cheek making both the moms proud of there gentleman son and son- in- law; while your heart skipped a beat at his action you didn't thought he would be a gentleman at this extent.

"You both are husband and wife now." The prist declared while everybody cheered once again for you both, while Namjoon smiled widely showing his dimples but you did an awkward smile towards everybody. Your mom came towards both of you and you both hugged her.

"Namjoon kid I believe in you." This was enough for him to smile at her in assurance while you just looked both of them with a questioning gaze. "I think we should get going now." Namjoon said while everybody nods there head and you both left towards your new mansion, where just you both were going to live with eachother and start a new life together.

...to be continued