WISHING YOU

Wishing you had costed me my happiness but I wished you, so that my life had reflections of your being. Having shared moments and memories that beheld the most deadliest barter, of soul and words and of silent parade of the dead emotions .

Wishing you had costed me my freedom. My freedom to think, to love myself, to think about my goodwill and my prayers to heal me. It had disrupted what was once called normal. I turned myself towards you, against the world, against myself but it did cost me nothing but pain.

Wishing you was not easy for it never was meant to be easy. It was the most difficult chore, the toughest that examinates the soul, the core of the emotions. I was sure that my love was the purest form of my soul that would have passed everything but alas, it cost me my life. I prayed to denounce my being.

Wishing you on days of sorrow, of grief and of pain, would have been like the ointment to the soul. Wishing you on days that saw me at my lowest was the biggest comeback of my life. Wishing you for future, to grow old with, would have granted me all my desires. But I was nothing of that sort for what I breathe is the scent of dejection, isolation and past.

Wishing you on days that I wanted to live only made me realise the day I want to die for there was nothing left in me, no breath, no flesh, no charm and no love. When I met you, I was broken but I had healed by your touch but the day you disowned my existence from your life, I lost it all, my breath, my love, my senses. Disowned by you seemed like my body disowned my soul, propelling it out of every corner of my body leaving behind nothing that shall grow again cutting me off from any remnant that might feed to my desires .

Wishing you had me once given the reason to survive the various pains afflicted by this world but now that I find myself on crossroads again, I feel myself to be weak, sad and dead. Inhaling your presence was sweet, that kept on sucking at my soul, a poison, a slow poison, killing me little by little. Bit by bit. I wished to live but all I want, at this very moment is to die.