DO YOU SEE LOVE?

Among the tormenting souls that no longer smell love, that no longer desires to be in love, do you see love?

Do you see love, when you wake up in the morning and smell the bedsheets, does it remind you of her?

Is the growing pain too blissful for you to wake up and hear the voices of the outer world?

Are you even able to breathe with the so called love strangling you every now and then, making you run short of breath and gasping for life?

Is the love that you felt in the warm evenings of mid December still keeping you warm? Are you sure that the love that you saw was love not lust?

Do lovers of soul still exist?

Do dreamers still dream of the perfect ending in their love stories?

Do perfect endings exist? Ain't fairytales fake?
Do you see love when the person whom you love the most wakes up in someone else's bed and all you get to hear is," It ain't working between us."?

Do you see love when the warm love of mid December leaves you cold and you stop breathing the air that has the essence of their existence?

Do you see love when at night, heartbroken, defeated and hopelessly you cry yourself to sleep because you no longer feel your bones, emotions and potential to trust love again?

Do you see love when you are covered in bruises and all you feel is pain?

Do you see love when you lose the entity called 'YOU'?

Do you see love when the promises made are broken, the roses dry up and die, the thorns make you bleed?

Do you see love when in the sky you see the moon weeping as she tries to hold onto her star but instead, it slips gracefully through her fingers?
Do you see love when you suffer?
Tell me, do you see love?