SEXUAL DEBUT

We all are growing, emotionally, physically and mentally. Ofcourse there will be sexual maturity as well. Women will have it earlier than men. Ladies first..I guess?

The first sex or the sexual debut is a really important event in one's life. You fuck that up once, you fuck your life for the rest of your existence. This depends to some extent on the partner you choose as well. Sexual life is important as well as sexual health. Coming back to the point, sexual debut holds a very important part in one's life. To have that successfully, you need to know about the correct timing.

REMEMBER EVERYTHING IN UNIVERSE HAS A CORRECT TIMING.

Had it been the reverse, Big Bang could have happened in 2022, millions and billions of years after human existence.

So, to have a successful debut, we need to have the correct timing.Some say it's best after you get married but it's 21st century and no one is that much dedicated.
The debut must follow some norms, namely,

i. You must be fully aware of your needs. People often take lust to be love, so go for it, only when you know when.

ii. Make sure you have it with a CORRECT PERSON. Anything done for the first time holds memories for the rest of your life. Be it first love, first success, first failure and first heartbreak. Your brain keeps them fresh even after 15 years from the time you had it. A worthy and an able person would always try to create a beautiful experience for your first. So choose wisely.

iii. Do it at your free will. Don't do it because it's what adulthood is for. NO. Adulthood has many perks, this being one of them. ADULTHOOD IS NOT CENTRED AROUND SEXUAL DEBUT.

iv. Have it at your own pace. It doesn't matter. Whether your 19 or your 30. Have it at your own pace. You'll only be able to enjoy it, once you do it at your correct time and in correct situation .

v. Do it with whom you want. Come clean to your sexual orientation. Your will matters. You know whom to choose. Being a girl and getting sexually attracted towards another girl should be normalised even in small towns. Be it a boy being curious about another boy. You need to know whom you want. It can be both. As long as you and your partner are concerned, your happiness is concerned, you shouldn't worry about societies.

Knowing one's self, is really important to gift one's self these priceless emotions of lifetime. Ofcourse you can get it with money as well, but are they truly what you seek? Don't you want to know the more natural one's? The real ones. Everything is necessary in life. So are these. So is this. Everything that we do comes from different forms of energies, this being one. Be it creative, be it realism, be it practical or philosophical, this too gives us energy to deal with various aspects of life.

So in order to be positive towards the act in future and to avoid any regrets about it one must know the correct timing. Remember, everything thing is normal. Even this.