ONE NIGHT STAND

The fact that I could smell him and with every receding inches that I could perceive his warmth was sufficient enough to make me rethink the act that I was about to witness next.

He was warm. The kisses were wet. I could feel his hands slip through the dress onto my naked skin, making me imagine every possible scenarios that could end the act. Perhaps a one night stand. A one night stand would end for sure but it'll end with memories. It'll end with a kiss. An unforgettable sex.
The breathes were warm. The kisses slowly made their way down the neck to the skin covered by the sweetheart neckline. The fingers went down till they met wetness. A soft moan and his perfume. The ecstasy of being in the illusion that would make me drink the world's most expensive drink, drinking which, the hangover would leave me dizzy and delusional for the rest of my existence.

It was warm, his hands, the lips searching all the soft spots that would make me curl into his arms, look into his soul, everytime I look at his eyes, imagine the pain the heart would have to undergo if it ever fell in love with this person, the person who is laying naked on the bed before his eyes. Love is pain, but not sex. It's a pleasure, a sinful pleasure that reminds the soul of how one can live easily in pleasure if they choose the path of sin.

The one night stand will end for sure. It'll leave behind a lot of memories. But it'll never be repeated. The pain that the heart undergoes as it hopes for the act to repeat, but it won't. It just won't. This face no longer will remember the eyes through which it saw the soul. A fantasy that is too good to be true. A fantasy that'll be more dearest than the one's we grew up listening to of Cinderella and her Prince Charming.

With every touch, every kiss, every intimacy, every approach and every attempt of discovery made me fear the present. I wished I hadn't met him this way. I wished for the day we collided in a different way so that we could be together, as a couple. I feared the moment I had to walk away from him, the moment everything was over. Those thoughts kept on playing inside my mind, filling me with guilt and remorse. I wish we had collided to be together. I wish I hadn't had to leave him for his warmth provided me love, care , security and understanding.

The act was more beautiful than I expected and it was equally fearful since I knew that I had to leave the next moment. It made us strangers in a train with each having a different destination. I feared that he would now ask me to leave. I feared I wouldn't be able to say, I worship him. I worship his understanding, his love and his care. Instead he held my arms and said," Why don't you stay?"