Chapter 11

Currently Rok Soo is waiting for the red head's car in front of his house.

Rok Soo could've just go on his own using his bike but Cale didn't even tell him where they would go  for the date so how were he supposed to go?

Plus, Cale insisted that since he rode Rok Soo's bike the other day, it was time to repay the favour by picking him up this time as if he hadn't picked him from and going to school already.

"Rok Soo."

"Yes dad?"

"Be safe. You made sure to bring all of your necessities right? Wallet? ID?"

"I'm sure dad. I'll call you if anything happens alright?"

"Alright. Don't hesitate to call us up if you need help or for any reason, really."

Eruhaben hugged Rok Soo tightly which he returns back. He treasured every little interactions that they have because they'll never know when it would be the end.

"Human! Don't forget to bring sou- souveunio.." Raon asked but was stuck due to the word being hard to pronounce.

"Souvenir."

"Ah, that's right, souvenir! Thanks hyung!"

"No problem Raon. Now say goodbye to uncle Rok Soo since we won't be seeing him all day." Dodam said lifting the three years old Raon in his arm.

"Ack- Raon you're getting heavier." Dodam commented knowing just how much sweet Raon consumed this week alone.

"Raon is NOT fat, stupid Hyunnie. You're just weak just like weak human." Raon pouted.

As they continued their chattering, a familiar car parked in front of their house. The window was lowered revealing Cale who was gaping at Rok Soo's appearance.

Rok Soo decided to wear a simple white shirt with beige trousers along with a necklace
while Cale was wearing a black shirt and black pants that fitted his legs perfectly adorned with a chain hanging from the waist down.

Basically, there were wearing each others theme for the day going out of their own comfort zone.

"Like what you see?" Rok Soo smirked coming closer to the car facing Cale.

"Ahem. You two?" Eruhaben was already raising his eyebrow signaling them to remember who was behind them.

"Ew Rok Soo get a room!" Dodam jokingly gagged at them.

"Heh, brat." Rok Soo pretended he didn't hear the comment and went inside.

"So, where are we going?" Rok Soo asked in anticipation. His face may not show it but he's actually excited.

"Somewhere~" Cale secretively said not giving away a clue of where they'll be going.

Having no choice, he pulled out a paper and began crossing things off the from the list which piqued Cale's curiousity.

"What you doing?" Cale asked not trying to take a peek just in case Rok Soo got mad if he did. He'll respect it if someone got a secret or two that they don't wanna share.

"Something~" now it was Rok Soo's turn to say it secretively.

"Young master, we've arrived." Hillsman announced.

"Rok Soo, let's go." Cale invited with a smile,hand outstretched toward him.

"All right, let's see where we are...an amusement park?" Rok Soo looked around in wonder.

"Yup! C'mon let's go there's so many places we could go to!" Cale was already pulling Rok Soo's hand laughing all the way.

Rok Soo may hate running as it involve using energy but for Cale he'll run all day long if he has to.