❄️Chapter 1❄️

Several years before...

Grusha's POV
„Ouch! Ugh... Why is it so difficult seeing stones covered in snow...?", I complained as I tripped over a small stone lurking from beneath while snowboarding. Ah, my arm hurts...! It's so cold... Somehow I can't stand up, why is that?
„Hey! You with the blue hair! Do you need help?", a small girl ran towards me and helped me to get up. At the first I thought she was a strange hyperactive girl who wanted to make fun of me but actually she is completely different. She's actually very calm and tries her best to figure out how she could make my arm feel better. She is a bit clumsy... But her smile makes me feel warm. What is this?

Y/N's POV
„Hmm... Seems like your arm is broken. That's not good. Ah! Let me look if I got my bandages with me..." I looked in my pockets, but of course I forgot them. Oh, but I could use this as an alternative!
„I'm sorry snowbaord guy, I forgot my bandages. Don't you worry thoughtfully, I got my scarf! It will be better, but don't move your arm too much, okay? And go to a hospital as soon as you can."
Hehe, I'm proud that I could help him. Hm, maybe I should go with him, he probably needs some help with carrying his snowboard.
„Wait before you go, should I maybe go with you? Maybe you need help...?", I felt good asking him. I guess he's just a bit strange, why did he cover his face with his scarf as soon as he agreed?