Chapter 10

y/n pov

Me, dad, and, charlie started delivering the presents before we made it to laura and Neil's house. Charlie sat in the sleigh as I and dad went down the chimney. i started handing him presents before I felt a light on us. 

"hands up," a male voice said. i slowly turned around quickly which knocked bernards hat off my head. dad turned around.

"oh you officers gave me a start," he said with a small chuckle. "merry Christmas"

"Not for you fat boy," one of them said walking towards us. i looked over at dad whose jaw dropped. 

"fat boy. guys" 

"nice and easy you two"  then two officers grabbed dads arms and one quickly grabbed my wrist from my side and pushed me down on my knees

"aye be careful with her. she's my daughter" dad said

"dad shut up" I said quietly

"I listen to her If i were you" 

they started walking us out to the car

"was the boy" one of the officers asked

"in the sleigh" dad said

"on the roof," i said clarifying. the guy who grabbed me had put handcuffs on my wrist and pulled on them harshly making me yelp in pain. the officers dragged us to the car. well me. the other two picked dad up and walked him to the car. with each push of the officer behind me the more the handcuffs dug into my wrist. i could feel some sticky liquid dripping down my wrist slowly. there were lots of families outside. 

"Santa! Santa. are you ok?" a kid asked

"ill be fine kids," he said as they shoved me in the car. they shut the door and started to drive off

bernard pov

"We got a problem. santa and y/n are at the miller's and are unresponsive" an elf said running in. 

"well time to deploy E.L.F.S" 

I nodded before quickly getting up. 

"Why does this have to happen" I mumbled. i see my necklace that goes with y/ns turn red. "oh no no no" I whispered before pulling the cord and hearing multiple feet running. i just hope they get there soon. y/n might go into a panic at any time and I don't want that ruining Christmas night for her. i put my hand over the necklace. 

"they'll be there soon snowflake" I whispered to myself before closing my eyes and sitting back down. 

"he'll be fine," Judy said shooting me a small smile. 

"it's not him I'm worried about" I mumbled putting my head in my hands. 

"she's with him. shell be fine and right here with you soon enough"

"her necklace is red. shes hurt"

"she'll be fine they got it" 

"I'm going to check on them once they get back to the house"

"ok. but she's going to be fine"

I sighed before waiting for the call. 

y/n pov

I and dad got put in cells across from each other. i was staring at the wall trying to breathe slowly.

"y/n?" I heard dad say

"hi" I mumbled back

"We haven't talked much and I think there are things I need to catch up on"

"what do you mean"