chapter 6

Y/n pov

We made it to the carnal and i parked. We walked over together.

"Have you ever been to one of these" I asked.

"No..."

I smiled and looked over at him.

"This is going to be fun" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him with me. I payed for some tickets and we walked in.

"What do you want to try first." I asked.

He looked around the area. He pointed at one. It was a simple swing ride

"Alright let's go"

"So what does this do" he asked as we walked over.

"You just sit on it and it spins"

"Ok" He said with skepticism in his voice

"It's fun. Trust me"

I gave the women the tickets and we got on the ride. The women strapped us in.

"I already don't like this"

"You'll be fine. I promise"

Then the ride started up and the swings lifted off the ground.

"What's happening" he asked looking at me.

"I promise your fine" I said reaching over and grabbing his hand. He looked at our hands for a second before taking a deep breath. He looked at me.

"Ok" I smiled at him. His eyes seemed to soften. It started spinning and he looked over around. The ride continued and it seemed to grow on him. I looked over at him and he was smiling a little. Soon the ride was over and we got off.

"How was it"

"That wasn't bad"

"Ready for more?"

"Yeah"

------

Soon it was getting closer to sunset.

"Ok last ride because you probably have to go back soon" I said.

"Ok"

"This is one of the best ones for this time"

"Ok let's do it"

We headed towards the Ferris wheel. I handed the last tickets we had to the man running it and sat down. We sat down next to each other. The ride started and it went up. We got stopped at the very top. I looked over at the sunset and pointed it out to him. I put my head on his shoulder and he looked over at me.

"Thank you" I said

"For what" he asked.

"For coming to visit."

"Ofcourse"

We sat in comfortable silence for the rest of the ride. When it ended we got off.

"Alright ill see you for training later this week" he said.

"Ok"

"Bye snowflake"

"Bye" I said in a whisper. He laughed softly before he dissapeared. I saw the ussual letter fall. I grabbed it and put it In my pocket before walking back to the car. I drove back to the house and walked in.

"Hello?!" I asked as I walked in.

"We're watching movies in the living room" neal said.

"Ok" I put my bag down before sitting down next to charlie In the living room

"What'd you guys do?"

"We went down to the carnival"

"You have fun"

"Yeah"

Charlie had a smile on his face. I gave him a small glare and he stopped and watched the movie. I then remembered the letter in my pocket.

"I'll be right back" I said getting up. I grabbed my bag that I left at the front door and I walked into my bedroom. This one is much smaller than the one at dad's but whatever. I sat down on my bed crossed legged and opened the letter.

"Dear snowflake,

I had a good time hanging out with you. Just so you know that was the most I ever seen you smile and it's amazing. I see you later this week.

Bernard"

I smiled at the letter before putting it in my bag.i laid back on my bed feeling that my cheeks were warm. Then charlie rushed into my room.

"Was it fun!" He asked jumping onto the bed next to me.

"Yeah I already told you that"

"Yeah well it was with be-" I covered his mouth with my hand. He then licked it.

"Ew! Charlie!"

"You put your hand there"

I rolled my eyes and laid back down. He laid down next to me.

"I like him" he said

"What?"

"I like him. He's making you smile"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

I laughed a little and we laid there In comfortable silence until I heard his small snores next to me. I carfully picked him up and put him to bed before heading to bed myself.