Chapter Five

Georgia
then

I was boiling the kettle in the kitchen. Staring out the window focusing on the sun appearing from the horizon. I always thought i'd be a city girl. Never did I think I would live in the countryside, looking out into a field imagining the farm I could potentially have. The kettle started to whistle and broke my thought.

I was pouring the water into my cup and cold hands came around my waist and a head over my shoulder. I put the kettle down and turnt around. I didn't even get the chance to examine Noah's whole face without him already kissing me.

"Someone woke up in a good mood" I said.

"Jordan's away on a work trip do you know what that means?" he says repeatedly kissing me.

"Nobody is going to barge through our door like the FBI?" I ask.

Noah raises and eyebrow and looks at me funny. I place my hands on his cheeks and kiss him. "I'm joking Noah"

He picked me up and placed me on the counter behind me. I jumped back down straight away and pushed him back. "Noah! I just boiled water on that! It's boiling hot!"

He just paused and stared at me like he'd seen a ghost. I laughed and he started to laugh to. He started to kiss me again. and again. and again...

We was both laying in bed staring at the ceiling. "I have an idea" I say.

"Which is?" he asks.

"As I just had to go through 3 rounds of your nonsense..." I say grinning.

"Oh nonsense?" he says, turning over looking at me smiling.

"Yes your nonsense" I repeat smiling.

make it four.

"As I was saying... as I went through that, it's only fair you get to listen to me now" I repeat.

"Listen to you how?" he grins.

"No Noah" I roll my eyes "Get that thought out your head and grin off your face" I wrap the bed sheets over me and lean over to my bedside table. "Face-masks time Noah" I lean back and show him.

His grin fades within seconds. "Really"

"Yes really now put some clothes on and come in the bathroom" I say.

As Noah wasn't taking it seriously, we ended up covered in face-masks. It was all over the mirror, our arms, legs, everywhere it shouldn't be. I decided to make everyone's lives easier and just got the sheet masks from the cupboard.

It took 2 minutes. We both laid in bed with them on and I picked up his polaroid. "Oh you do like it"

I hate it when he gets some glory and pride. "I'm starting to think it's cute yes. The cork-board in the kitchen is looking homey so smile" The flash goes off and the noise of the photo appearing starts. I take it out and we both look at it. "Very cute if I do say so myself"

"Another one to add to our little family cork-board" he says. Then he starts to cough. Like 10 times in a row. He sits up which makes me automatically do it.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. "Do you want some water?"

"I'm fine, think i'm just coming down with a cold, nothing serious" He lies back down with his head on my lap. Even though he seems calm for some reason it didn't seem right to me.