Chapter One

Georgia
Then

"You have to at-least try smile for the picture" Noah said.

"I don't want to smile into your stupid polaroid Noah, them cameras was meant to stay in the 80's" I say.

"Excuse you. This camera is vintage and amazing. The photo comes straight out the top and you can keep the photo for ever"

"See this" I pick up my phone and wave it in his face. "This is what other people use. You can take pictures, multiple pictures actually, and they all save with better quality"

"Okay Georgia, it may take awhile for one picture to come out but don't use my polaroid camera then" He placed the camera on the table and crossed his arms.

"I'm joking Noah, I love your camera, it's so cool"

"Do you know how sarcastic you sound right now?" His face looked confused like he was debating wether to stay mad or smile.

"God your so stupid" I say laughing then he accidentally lets out a smile himself. He drags me by my wrist across the kitchen and tucks my hair behind my ears.

"Your gonna wanna use that polaroid one day" he says staring down at me.

"Oh my Noah, really, your still going on?"

"Of course not, just don't come begging to me when you wanna use the camera" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and went to walk away before the front door opened. I had no idea on who it could be as we had just moved and and never gave anyone a key. I looked over to Noah to see if he was going to do anything. He didn't seem fazed which only meant one thing...

"Hello?" a voice came from around the wall. "Oh your here"

I turnt to Noah who was already looking at me like he was waiting for me to ask. "I had to give Jordan a key" he said. "What if there was an emergency"

"An emergency?" I asked. "And what would Jordan do if there was an emergency? He can't even tell the difference between recycling and non-recycling bins" I say.

"I am standing right here, hello" Jordan said.

Noah had been friends with Jordan way before he knew me. There's probably things about Noah that Jordan knows that I don't. There friendship is sometimes questionable.

I stood there next to Noah with my arms crossed looking up at him. He looked down at me smiling. Then a flash went off. We both got blinded and looked around. Jordan was holding Noah's polaroid camera with it aimed at us.

"Who's is this?" Jordan asked.

"It's my amazing camera" Noah said proudly.

"Yes, Noah impulsively brought a polaroid camera and it's now his prized possession" I said.

The photo Jordan took came out of the top and he took it out. "I think it's a very good impulsive buy Noah"

Jordan handed the photo to Noah and showed me. It was a nice photo but there was no way I was saying that aloud. Noah would go on about it for years to come.

"I want to take another one" Jordan said all excited. "Let's make it look professional"

Both Noah and Jordan looked like two children on Christmas day and of course I didn't want to ruin their fun so I agreed. "How professional can you make it in a empty house with nothing but boxes and a mattress on the floor?" I asked Jordan who is now apparently, a photographer.

Jordan looked around. I have no idea what for because the house was empty. He picked up the flowers that Noah's sister had dropped of as a congratulations for moving in and he handed them to us. "Hold these" he said as he handed them to Noah. They were white roses.

Noah held them awkwardly like he was a bride on his wedding day. "I'm not taking no picture with you two looking like that" Jordan said putting the camera down to his side.

Noah and I improvised quickly, he placed the flowers in-front of our faces and we kissed behind them. Then the flash went off again and as we looked up the photo was coming out of the camera. "See your liking this" Noah said giving me a nudge.

Jordan took the photo out and handed it to me. "Better than the other one" I said.

Them photos became the first decorations in our new house. We pinned them onto the cork-board that we soon placed in our kitchen. It was starting to feel like home.