Chapter 16

Arnav was lying on his room feeling happy as he tried something new today. He drove..... And the thought that he can drive made him ectasic. He remembered how much kushi encouraged him and smiled. Both Father and Daughter is a gift in his life. Unless can you find a person who let's you stay in their home knowing nothing about them? But Indraneel and Kushi has let him in their home and treated him like family and he can't thank them enough for that. And Indraneel is literally a God father for him.

Kushi on the other side was lying in her bed smiling to herself remembering Arnav. She remembered how happy he got when he drive. He was smiling like a child.

She chuckled as suddenly his scared face flashed before her eyes. Her chain of thoughts broke as Arohi who was sleeping put her hands on her.

She shook her head and closed her eyes to sleep.

They both started to work and Kushi secretly let Arnav to drive. Arnav has started very good driving and started feeling more comfortable in Kushi's presence.

It was one fine day when the factory was closed. Indraneel and Arohi has already left in another car. Kushi who completed her work sat in her cubicle and started sketching waiting for Arnav who was inspecting the shipment.

Arnav who has finished his work went to Kushi's cubicle only to see her seriously doing something. He silently went behind her and saw that she was sketching a design. A really beautiful design.

Sensing his presence Kushi looked above to see him standing beside her. She smiled.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Your work finished ?

Arnav nodded.

Kushi pouted - Opps..... Can you wait for 10 minutes ?

Arnav - Sure.

He sat beside her and looked at her again indulged in her designs. It took another ten minutes for Kushi to complete her designs. Finishing it she grinned seeing her creations.

Arnav who waited for her patiently - What are you doing ?

Kushi - Ah.... It's nothing Arnav ji. I love designing..... See this is my new imagination. How is it ?

Arnav - I don't know anything about designing. But this is looking so neat.

Kushi - You know Arnav ji.... From childhood I always dreamt to be a designer. I love designing. I always wanted to be a big designer like they showed in TV and movies.

Arnav smiled - You are going to be a great designer.

Kushi sighed - Kahan Arnav ji..... Papa wants me to get married. And after marriage a girl can hardly achive her dreams.

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi - Because she will be dumped with her family responsibilities.... Husband, children, in-laws..... She hardly gets to spent her coffee time peacefully. In all this where will I go and develop my career as a designer ?

Arnav - I don't understand anything what you are saying but you are really talented.

Kushi - Thankyou.

Arnav kept looking at the designs keenly. She has designed from little babies to youngsters and elders. As he kept looking at them one by one a smile settled on his mouth.

After seeing them he kept it back on the cupboard.

Arnav - Shall we go ?

Kushi - Ji.