Chapter 45

Arnav got freshen up and went down to see everyone was sitting in the Dining waiting for him to join. As soon as he came down Kushi with all smiles sat beside him and started having her breakfast.

Arnav couldn't control his grin seeing Kushi has asked to make his favourite breakfast.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - We all are going out for Dinner. After completing your meeting come to hotel straight away.

Arnav - I don't think I can make it.

Kushi's face fell - Fine.

Arnav not wanting to make her sad like this - I will try. I can reach by 8 if that's ok for you.

Kushi grinned - Great.

Arnav smiled and completed his breakfast quickly.

Arnav - Will see you in the evening....

He gave her a side hug and kissed Aarav's cheek bidding bye to them.

He has requested Arohi for the event organising before they leave for their honeymoon. And Arohi gladly accepted the offer and arranged everything as per his demands.

He straightaway went to the hotel he has booked the hall for the day.

He has decided to decorate the hall with red roses and white orchids. She loves them. Arohi has just helped him in organising everything and Arnav himself took care of arranging. He himself helped the persons who was involved in decorations.

Arohi - Jiju.... If you are forgetting then let me remind you that Iam appointed as a organiser of this event.

Arnav chuckled - This is for my wife so let me do some help. Meanwhile why don't you go and shop something for your honeymoon ? You guys are leaving day after tomorrow right ?

Arohi rolled her eyes - Go and help them Jiju.

Arnav laughed and moved to the corner where decorations were going on. It took them another 2 hours to complete decorating the hall. By 6 PM everything was complete.

He smiled satisfied with whatever they have done.

Arohi - So how's the outcome ?

Arnav - Great.

Arohi smiled - Ok jiju. I think you should go and change. Waise what dress are you going to wear ?

Arnav - Nothing special. Just a casual.

Arohi - Ok. I'll go and change and come too.

Arnav - Come before 8.

Arohi - Sure.

Arohi bid bye to Arnav and went out. She and Arjun has themselves planned a small flash mob for them too. Meanwhile Arnav went to the room he booked there and got freshen up.

It was evening -

Kushi got ready in her simple yellow dress and got Aarav ready. Going out she checked others where all were ready in their best outfit.

NK looked at Kushi - Waah Bhabhi..... You are looking great.