Chapter 42

Savitha was in her room thinking about how to make Kushi away from Raizada family. Whenever she sees her she feel like burning as it was the place she wished for her Daughter to be in. She wanted to see Payal as Aarti's and the elder Daughter-in-law of the house. And when it didn't happened, She got her daughter married to Aakash and till now every member of Raizada family pampered her like a princess just because they thought that Arnav left her. But when everything got cleared, seems like she should do something to seperate them.

She had analyzed the situation, Arnav didn't have much attachment with the family. He loves Kushi and Aarav so much and she knew he would never accept any hurt on them. And now she should target Kushi and Aarav, if she wants her Daughter to have the hold of Raizadas.

She was thinking all this while on the other side Everyone on the other side didn't make any efforts to impress Arnav. They just enjoyed the days being in his vicinity.

It was one fine morning when Arnav went to NK's room as he took Aarav with him. Kushi was with ladies spending time with them.

Arnav saw that NK, Aakash and Payal was playing with Aarav. Aarav was jumping up and down enjoying the pampering.

Arnav smiled and knocked the door gaining everyone's attention. Aarav saw his father and with his little feet ran to him shouting ' Dada'.

Arnav bend down and picked the little bundle in his arms and kissed his cheeks.

Arnav - It's time for his massage. I need to take him with me.

NK - Sit here itself na Bhai.

Aakash - Haan Bhai..... Sit here itself. Let me also learn so that I can also give massage to my Baby after he or she is born.

Arnav looked at Aarav and smiling he went inside and sat on the bed.

Arnav - Go and get the oil from my room Nannu.

NK ran to his room to bring oil.

Aakash - I will do his massage bhai. You tell me how.

Arnav sat aside and let Aakash take over.

Arnav - First remove his dress.

Aakash removed Aarav's dress without troubling him. NK also came with his oil. Arnav slowly instructed Aakash how to give massage to Baby.

Aakash was massaging Aarav's feet diverting him with his soft toys.

Aakash - How did you learn all this Bhai ? I mean..... You never acquainted with kids.

Arnav frowned - Means ?

Aakash - Means..... You nor any of us got chance to mingle with children.

Arnav - Just learnt it from Kushi. She was very curious person and she wants to give best to Aarav at everything. So she learnt everything from Kaki and started doing all this. And from her I learnt all this.

Aakash - We also learnt so many things from you Bhai.

Arnav frowned. Aakash smiled fondly.

Aakash - You are elder brother of us. And Anjali Di though was elder, not matured like you used to be. You taught us to behave. And everyone back at college used to say that I am well behaved boy just because of your guidance. And for NK you are literally like his second father. He learnt to walk holding your fingers only. When you went abroad for studies, he cried buckets. And when you were not there, after Badi Maa he was the one who got affected the most.

Arnav gulped while NK was in tears remembering everything. Aakash smiled a bit.

Aakash - Now that he has found you.... He is going to eat your head Iam telling you.