Chapter 41

Kushi went to Aarti's room to get the albums but Aarti said her not to show him anything as he might get uncomfortable. Kushi also thought that to be right but couldn't stop herself looking at it. So she requested Aarti to show his album and she gladly did.

Aarti along with Dadi sat with her and showed her the whole album detailing every incident. Dadi adored Kushi to the fullest. His Chote's Bahu kushi is after all.

In few minutes Anurag, Renu, Anjali and NK too joined them and told how Arnav used to be a naughty yet introvert. Kushi was so happy listening about how Arnav used to be at his childhood and as a young man. And the day passed like that......

It was next day when Aarti and other ladies went to Kushi's room only to see her speaking with her son.

Kushi - And Shona when Dada comes to home, we will not say anything to him. It's a secret ok.

She kept her fingers on her lips and Aarav imitated her keeping his fingers on his cute lips.

Aarav - Aav muma secet ( Aarav and Mumma's secret )

Kushi - Hmm.... Aarav and Mumma's secret.....

Aarav shaked his little body rotating himself in glee. Kushi laughed pulling him in a tight hug.

Kushi - My Shona....

They giggled and ladies smiled seeing them. She knocked the door gaining Kushi's attention.

Aarti - Can I come inside ?

Kushi stood up - Come in Aunty ji.

Aarti came inside and Kushi saw a cover in her hands.

Kushi - Sit down Aunty ji.

Aarti sat on her bed - You also sit down.

Kushi sat beside her and Aarav jumped on the bed and started playing with his toys.

Kushi - Kahiye Aunty....

Aarti smiled and extended a cover to her. Kushi got confused and frowned.

Aarti - This is for you.

Kushi - for me ?

Aarti - Hmm.

Kushi got the packet in her hands and opened it only to see expensive jewelry and saree.

Aarti - Did you like it ?

Kushi - But Aunty, this looks so expensive.

Aarti and others smiled - Not more than you.

Kushi looked at everyone confused.

Anjali - Kushi, this is our traditional jewellery. Mumma has saved it for Chote's wife which is you. So here we are, to give you this...... Do you like it ?

Aarti nodded when Kushi glanced her.

Aarti - My mother has given this jewelry to me at my wedding. This is very special to me and I always wanted to give this to my Chote's wife.

Dadi - This is your mother-in-law's shagun and she feels your Grandmother-in-law's blessings will be with you if you accept it.

Kushi got tears in her eyes as she caressed the silk material with her soft hands. The very first and official gift from Raizada family to her as her rightful in-laws. Kushi got overwhelmed getting it.

Kushi - Thanks Aunty. This means so much to me..... Thank you so much. I will keep it safe with me.

Everyone smiled and stood up to go when Aarti hugged kushi suddenly.