Chapter 49

Arnav woke up as some one shook him. He opened his eyes to see his son sleeping peacefully over him. He raised his eyes to see it was Kushi who woke him.

Kushi - Get up Arnav ji.

Arnav got up placing Aarav on the bed safely.

Kushi - Get ready. We need to go to shopping.

Arnav - Give me ten minutes.....

He got up and went inside the washroom and changed his dress. Kushi till then dresses up Aarav too, who got up just few minutes before.

Aarav - Muma....

Kushi - Haan Shona....

Aarav - Annu chachu hei.....

Kushi giggled and was about to reply when NK himself came inside the room.

NK - Nannu chachu is here baby....

Aarav turned and giggled looking at his favourite playmate.

NK - He didn't forget me Bhabhi.....

Kushi smiled - He always searches for you Nannu.

NK looked at Aarav smiling - Awe.... So sweet of you Champ. Come let's go down and have breakfast.

He lifted Aarav and the duo exited the room.

Soon they both got freshen up and went downstairs to see everyone at Dining. Arshi joined them and had their breakfast.

Together the whole family went for shopping.

As Kushi was seeing Delhi for the first time she was very excited and curious for shopping. She was amazed seeing the well developed city and highly sophisticated buildings.

They all got down at a posh mall of the city and started roaming here and there trying to fullfill their shopping list.

Arnav and Kushi roamed the mall hand in hand, while their little son was having fun with his NK chachu and Rishab Bhaiya at play zone.

Ladies are all looking dress for themselves while Men roamed in Men's section trying to find themselves a suitable dress.

Kushi picked a dress and went towards the Men's section to ask whether Arnav has selected something for himself. Spotting him at distance she went near him.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Did you select something or not ?

Arnav - Iam so confused yaar....

Kushi laughed looking at him frowning.

Arnav rolled his eyes - Come on stop laughing Kushi.....

Kushi - Ok fine. Iam not laughing. Come I'll select something for you.

Arnav grinned - Great.

She took him to the sales man and spilled something of her designing language. Salesman started showing him variety of design then.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Try this one.

Arnav looked at the sherwani - This looks good Kushi. I am ok.

Kushi - What if there is fitting problems ? Go and try once.

Arnav - Ok.

He went into the changing room and Kushi waited for him outside. After few minutes Arnav came out wearing her selected dress and everyone was amazed with his handsome look.

Arnav - How is this ?

Kushi smiled and went near him and applied a kohl behind his ears - Kisi ki Nazar na Lage......