04

I was at yet another video studio looking over my schedule for the day, sitting in front of the exaggerated camera and light equipment while waiting for the filming to start. My entire day would be occupied my filming different videos, some for RedBull and some for other media outlets and accounts, most exiting was the Vogue video I would be filming later that day.

I put my phone down beside me ran a hand through my straightened hair before nodding at one of the producers, signaling that I was ready to start.

This was the third video of the day and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. The video would be a quick get to know me for RedBulls YouTube consisting of me completing some auto generated questions.

The pre written questions laid on a table beside me and I took a breath before grabbing one for the cardboard question sheets and putting on my media smile while looking into the camera.

"Hi guys my name is Emmy Vilde and today I will be doing the automated question thingy " forgetting what the video concept was actually called I just shrugged and made something up.

"Let's start yeah?"
I looked down at the white cardboard board and started to rip of the strip of plain white paper that hid the better part off the question.

"What is Emmy Vilde's job?"
"Well uhm so I am a soon to be formula one racer and I will be racing for RedBull during the 2023 season. Is that it? Did I answer the question right?" I looked at the producers and received a nod that urged me to continue. Ripping of yet another pice of paper I read out loud.

"What is Emmy Vilde's home country?"
"I am from Sweden" I smiled at the mention of my homeland. I had grown up in the outskirts of Stockholm, in a big countryside estate with a karting track within a reasonable car ride distance. It had been a wonderful place to grow up, away from the stress and chaos that was the Stockholm city center but also close enough that I could attend one of the top schools.

"What is Emmy Vilde's favorite celebrity?"
"Can I say myself? If so me, otherwise probably like Harry Styles, he seems like a nice bloke" And he is great in bed, and after. We had met last year at a party. I was totally starstruck and had drunkenly gushed about how much I loved him and his music and he seemed to find the whole thing endearing because one thing led to the other which after that led to many many nights in shared hotel rooms. It was not easy to match our schedules but seeing as his tour sometimes aligned with my races we made it work. My friends were totally jealous or totally disgusted by the age gap but still- eighteen is legal, I think Mick almost gagged when I told him how old Harry was.

"What year was Emmy Vilde born?"
"I was born 2004 so I am eighteen years old" I was well aware of how young it was to be a rookie but, with luck and cash on your side nothing is impossible.

As I swiftly answered the last question I let the white cardboard sheet drop to the floor before grabbing the next one and reading the question out loud.

"Who is Emmy Vilde dating?"
"Uhm at the moment nobody, making your way up the Motorsport ladder doesn't really leave a lot of time to build a relationship and also I enjoy my freedom way to much I think" I laughed nervously at the question before answering, not quite knowing what I could and could not say. Dating as a famous person seemed to be nothing short of complicated, sometimes it was more political strategies than romance and other times the romance got in the way of work. You always had to be sensitive to both parties careers and reputations. So in conclusion dating another celebrity sucks. That is why I way preferred hookups, way less strings attached.

"Who is Emmy Vilde's idol?"
"Probably my godfather Kimi Raikkonen, I mean come on- the man is a walking legend" It was true. The dude had taught me a good share of everything I know and I vividly remembered just how determined I had been as a child to grow up and become just like him. In some ways I think I did, I mean grow up to be like him but also not at all. I partied every weekend- race weekend or not, just as he always did. I was a hot head and hard worker just like him but I was also clinically insecure and half the time had crippling mental issues that he never had, he was just always perfect.

"Who is Emmy Vilde's best friend?"
"Ah easy Mick Schumacher, we grew up together since it godfathers are besties and so he is like a big brother to me" also true, I may not have had many friends but I always had Mick, no matter what.

"Who is Emmy Vilde's lookalike?"
"I have absolutely no idea"

I laughed not too genuinely as I tossed the board and grabbed the next one, I felt relaxed and relived at how smooth everything was going. Of course Vanessa had screened the questions to make sure it was not anything too touchy or inappropriate.

"Is Emmy Vilde related to Bill Skarsgård?"
"No I am not, unfortunately but I do get that question surprisingly often " That time when I laughed it was genuine at the fact that this was not the first time I got the question. A lot of people seemed to think that all celebrities from Sweden were related. It was weird, seeing as the entire Skarsgård family were some shade of blonde and my hair was a dark brown.

"Is Emmy Vilde tall?"
"Well that depends on who you compare me against. If you were to put me next to Yuki Tsunoda would definitely be the tall one" I grimaced at how cringed that sounded coming out of my mouth but none the less I  continued. "But compared to most people I unfortunately would most likely not be deemed as very tall. I am 1.63 meters. "

"Is Emmy Vilde and Max Verstappen friends?"
"We are teammates"
My tone was short and curt, Hopefully not too obvious but I also did not really care.

"Is Emmy Vilde pregnant?"
"Oh God no- no no no no, no kids for me. Definitely not no, kids as a woman with my profession isn't really an option until you retire."
I chocked on air as I read the question, resulting in a coughing fit that held up the answer while I wheezed for air.

"Does Emmy Vilde have tattoos"
"Noooo unfortunately not, though I definitely want to get some soon and I have quite a few ideas"
Bumper sticker on a Bentley my ass, fuck off.

"Does Emmy Vilde speak more than one language?"
"Yeah I speak Swedish, English and some Spanish, I had to take Spanish for a few years in school but I'm no way near fluent. That shit just did not want to stick."

"Does Emmy Vilde come from money?"
"Yep, I mean come on let's be honest. Girls my age don't drive in f1 unless they have a seriously invested financial sponsor to sweeten up the bitter old men of Motorsport. I wish it didn't have to be that way but with the society he have it is the truth. Even boys my age struggle to get a foot into f1 even with their birth given penis-points"

"Does Emmy Vilde live in Sweden?"
"No unfortunately not, I live in Monaco since it's more practical and not so far away from everywhere. However I do try my best to visits my family as often as I can"

"Emmy Vilde punching driver"
"Sometimes things get heated around the track since emotions run at an all time big, this does not excuse me hitting him but he did deserve it" I shrugged my shoulders and gave along blink, not really regretting it but also not wanting to create a media haze. The questions was related to an incident during my f2 career when my teammate crashed into me during the last lap of the race, safe to say when we both got out of the cars safely I punched him, hard.

"Emmy Vilde family"
"Mom dad and an older brother and a younger sister"

"Emmy Vilde ex's"
"Noo I will not be answering this one, the relationships I have had in public are public and the ones that I chose to keep private are private"

"Emmy Vilde bikini photos?"
"Ew you pervs"
***
Authors note:
I figured that a short chapter would do since it was really just a get to know me for the main character.