Part nineteen

Dan's POV

"We're together."

"Yes."

"We are actually together!"

"Yes, Dan, we are."

As soon as we got home, I started talking about us. Our relationship. Finally!

I just couldn't get over it; how Phil just suddenly asked me out, how I was so happy, how we were finally dating, how all this was actually happening.

Phil was finding it funny whilst I continued to talk about how we were finally in a relationship.

"I think this is the best decision I ever made." he giggled.

"Ok, ok, ok, I'm just going to say this now because we're together now finally!" I clapped my hands happily and he laughed again. "I've liked you for a long time and I had a crush on you when we met irl .. wow, I've been wanting to say that for a while but I didn't have to balls to."

Phil gave me a big smile and hugged me. "Don't worry, I did too."

"This is literally a dream."

"No, this is real life and I'm glad it is." he pressed his lips onto mine. This was actually real.

"I'm going to be freaking out for the rest of my life." I said.

"Do you think we could last forever?"

"Depends. Do you want to?"

"I do."

I smiled and hugged him again.

"Movie night?" I asked quietly.

"Yes! Although, we have no popcorn."

"You go buy some, I'll choose a movie!" I clapped my hands and he gave me a "are-you-being-serious" look.

"You're so lazy, I hate you." He groaned and stood.

"Sure you do." I laughed and went to go get the movies.

Evan's POV

Thinking. It's all I've been doing. Thinking about how I could possibly get Phil back and keep that Howell bitch away from Phil.

I don't know why it bothered me so much, why seeing Dan and Phil together bothered me so much.

Honestly, I've never felt this way about anyone or anything. Phil something to me that no one had ever done; he actually gave me love.

Every other boy jus wanted sex, they wanted to look good by showing off that they could have someone, they would all use me like I would use them but Phil... no. He was different. So much more different than the rest, how did I not realize that before?

I was in love with Phil. That's what is was... I think.

I've never felt this way before and I didn't like the feeling but then again, I did. Or at least I did when I was with Phil. That was an amazing feeling. I couldn't have been happier.

But Dan ruined it. He ruined it all for me. I could have been happy. I could've finally had my happy ending. But Dan took Phil away from me.

Damn that boy, damn that asshole, damn that prick that stole my first love from me.

Angrily, I started kicking my sofa, throwing the pictures on my wall away, flipping the dining table and kicking the chairs.

Then there was a knock on my door.

Why the fuck would anyone be visiting me? Especially right now after a week it all ended. Why didn't they visit me then whoever it was?

I went to open the door to find PJ at the door alone. No Chris. Wow, that was a surprise.

"Hey, Evan, you okay? I'm sorry I didn't text you or anything."

You come to me after a fucking week to ask me if I'm okay? Do I look fucking okay?

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." I lied and forced a smile onto my face.

"I'm, uh, really sorry about you and Phil..." He trailed off.

I shrugged. "I'm guessing Phil's now with Dan?"

PJ said nothing but he slowly nodded.

I knew it.

PJ opened is mouth as I thought of something brilliant.

"I'm sorry Evan-"

"No, no, no, it okay. Actually, I think I'll go pay them a visit sometime this week and apologize for my rude behaviour." I said simply.

PJ was surprised but he nodded and smiled a little.

"Sounds good then. I'll be leaving, Chris doesn't know I left the place. See you later!" he dug his hands into his pockets before walking away.

"I think I'll pay them a special visit right now." I mumbled to myself, pleased with my brilliant idea.

I quickly put on my shoes and jacket, making sure PJ was out of sight before leaving and walking to Dan and Phil's place.

******

"Good evening."

Dan stood at the doorway gaping at me, probably too surprised to say a word.

"May I come in?" I questioned softly, trying to get him to stop staring at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me instead of answering my question.

"I would like to apologize to you and Phil for my rudeness. I don't exactly have the brightest life and I was letting out my anger from my past. I want to apologize for everything." I answered.

"Oh. Er, come in." He stepped aside and I walked in. "Phil's not here though." He added as we walked a few steps away from the door.

Even better. My plan will go perfectly then.

"That's fine, I'll wait." I said.

There was a bit of an awkward pause before Dan spoke again.

"Do you want something? Tea? Coffee?" He offered.

I shook my head. "No- well, I was wondering if I could tell you something?"

"Oh, uh, yeah of course." he nervously bit his lip and I wondered why he was so scared. He was never scared of me or talking to me before.

"Could you lean in a little so I can tell you?" I said, wanting this to be perfect.

He leaned in the littlest bit. He was being so difficult.

Instead of making him do anything else, I pushed him against the wall and pressed my lips onto his just as the door opened.

*******

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK AGES :c I HAD TO GO TO MY FRIENDS FUNERAL ON SUNDAY

but on the bright side cHRIS IS FINALLY MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AGAIN I AM SO FLUFFING PROUD OF HIM I WANT TO HUG HIM AND KISS HIS FOREHEAD AND TELL HIK IM PROUD BUT SADLY I CANT

I think typing in caps is so thing I'll never stop doing XD

See I'm trying to be happy even though life isn't at it's best right now .-.

goodnight (it's probably not even night wow) everyone I love you all ^~^

byyeeee cx