Part one

Dan's POV

"Phiiillllllll," I said loudly, running into his room in the middle of the night and jumping onto his bed, laying beside him and curling into a tight ball. He was sound asleep and hadn't heard my yelling.

I looked at him even though it was hard to see his face in the dark, taking in his features, finding them beautiful and perfect in every way, even his flaws.

It's been a month now that I've been thinking a lot about Phil, more than I normally would; I didn't know what it was but before it was always a glance or a quick stare but now I would gaze at him as if he was a piece of Art that I just couldn't stop looking at. It was just something about Phil Lester that had me hooked onto him, more than before.

I remembered why I even came into his room and began blowing in his face.

"Phil," I literally yelled, poking his cheek.

He wrinkled his nose and pulled his covers over his head, groaning.

"Dan," Phil whined and I chuckled.

"Sorry to wake you, Sleeping Beauty, but something happened," I laughed.

"How important could it be that you couldn't wait till I woke up?" he sighed, pulling his covers down to look at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Must've been pretty important," I said, laying on my back.

"Must've?" He questioned.

"I forgot," I admitted and he threw one of his pillows at me.

"Now leave my castle," Phil yawned, pulling the covers over his head again as I laughed.

"Noo, don't go back to sleep, I remember now!" I snuggled closer to him as an attempt to annoy him. He didn't move but I knew he was getting a bit annoyed.

"What is it?" he sighed, still not pulling his covers back down.

"It's raining outside and the lights went out..." I mumbled, too quiet for him to hear.

"Dan, please don't start mumbling now," Phil complained. "Tell me what happened."

"The light went out," I said a bit louder.

He pulled his covers down and looked at me sympathetically.

He made enough space for me to get comfortable and let me get under the covers with him. Phil knew me too well and knew that I was afraid of the dark and couldn't sleep without some sort of light. He didn't have any light but I felt more safe around him then alone in the dark.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Next time, just get in the bed, it's okay."

***

(A/N: ok this the first phan fiction I'm writing and I'm really trying to make it good because I am poo at writing >~< but I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, it was more of how Dan felt an a bit like a fill up and yeah but the next chapter will be more like the beginning of the story! Sorry if I don't make it "British" like, I'm not British and I don't really know what kinds of things things they say differently, I only know a few things but yeah :P I hope this chapter was okay at least and I can't wait to keep writing the rest! xxx)