Part eighteen

Dan's POV

A week passed and if possible, Phil and I became even closer and things between us were perfect although I didn't know if we were friends with benefits or what.

I didn't want to be friends with benefits. I wanted an actual relationship but I wasn't sure what Phil wanted. I didn't ask because he was probably still upset about Evan and I didn't want to bother him.

"Daaaannnn!" Phil called from the kitchen.

I got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen to see Phil standing away from the stove.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was trying to make pancakes as a surprise for you.." his eyes were on his feet and he became 1000x more adorable if that was even possible. "I accidentally burned two."

"Aww, you didn't have to!" I went to him and kissed his forehead. "I'll make them, don't worry."

After making the pancakes and eating them, we decided to visit Chris and PJ. We haven't seen them in a week and they were oblivious of what was happening.

Phil knocked the door, and we stood still trying to act as casual as possible.

"Dan! Phil!" PJ greeted us when he opened the door and let us in.

"No Evan?" Chris asked.

"No Evan." I said.

"Did we do something? You haven't been over in a week!" PJ told Phil and I.

"No, a lots been going on and we needed to fix a few things." Phil answered.

"So Evan's over with then?" Chris chimed in.

"He's over with." Phil nodded.

"IS PHAN GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?!" Chris yelled, clapping his hands like a child.

"Chris!" PJ hit him on the head and Chris pouted.

"I want Phan to happen!" He whined.

"We all do." PJ said and I saw him wink at Phil before walking into the living room with Chris.

"I'll explain later." Phil told me. "Maybe.."

"I will stab you if you don't." I said playfully and he chuckled.

"No you won't, you love me!"

I grinned and pressed my lips softly onto his then we both went into the living room.

Phil's POV

"Why are we even talking about this?" I asked after Chris yelled "PJ is pregnant anyways!"

As you can see, we were talking about pregnancy... well, pregnant boys.

"Because Chris decided to announce that I was somehow pregnant!" PJ laughed and Chris hugged him.

"Our daughter will be named Christina!"

"No, she will be named Samantha!"

"Christina!"

"Samantha!"

"Christina!"

"Samantha!!"

"How about you decide that when PJ gives birth to this baby girl." Dan suggested and I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not pregnant!" PJ threw his arms in the air and Chris kissed him on the cheek whilst giggling.

"Who would be the pregnant one between you two?" PJ said then laughed when Dan and I both cringed.

"Dan!" I said at the same time Dan said my name.

"Look at me, I'm a fucking mess right now, imagine me whilst pregnant. Not happening!" He retorted.

"I'm not in shape to be a mother!" I whined.

"You'd be a father."

"Shhh!"

"What about Dil?" Dan exclaimed. "We don't need to be pregnant, we already have Dil!"

"So you're accepting the fact that you have a child and are madly in love and will get married and have more children?!" Chris shouted.

"Well that escalated quickly." PJ muttered.

"They're not denying it!"

Dan looked at me and I stared back, not knowing what to do.

"PHAN IS REAL!" Chris cheered and PJ looked at me with a questioning look.

"Depends.." I mumbled and they all turned to face me, all surprised.

"Depends?" Dan asked.

"Do- er, would you, um, like to... be my boyfriend?" I forced myself to say, looking at my hands which were slightly shaking. Why did I do it?

I couldn't bring myself to look up and see everyone's reaction but I knew Chris and PJ were waiting for Dan's answer.

"Would I? I'd be fucking delighted to!" Dan's voice was loud and high and I knew he was surprised.

"What?" I said, glancing at him.

He just nodded and threw his arms around me.

"Holy shit.." Chris said. "I fucking saw it all happen. PHAN IS REAL NOW!"

"Yes, you fangirl, it's real." PJ laughed. "I knew it was going to happen, I mean, obviously you were both in love with each other but you were too chicken to say crap."

Dan flipped him off and I laughed. I had never been happier.

*******

IM SO SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT UGH ITS JUST I NEEDED TO PUT THIS IN ONE PART AND THE REST IN ANOTHER SO HERE IT IS

PHAN IS HAPPENING WOOP WOOP YAY

ok I also added a picture of PJ and Chris because holy mother of pearl they are gorgeous *~*

I gtg ugh

Byyeeee cx