Safe?! Where!!!

Izuku's POV

I really didn't feel well when I woke up. My whole inside felt like burning up and I hate being inside soo much at this moment that I tossed and turned trying to get rid of these chains but it didn't really work out. Tho they did make my father come inside the room.

Father: Ah I see you are awake and lively as ever.

Me: Let me go please!

Father: But you are still not feeling well!

This is abuse!

This is soo not legal for sure!!!

Being in the position that i was right now, I really felt hurt and vulnerable as well as just exposed. Needless to say that I hated it soo much that I still tried to escape even when my father came inside and took my temperature. He smiled the whole time and I could tell that his smile was laced with something evil.

I was scared but my fight or fly instinct kicked in and I was more than ready to break lose of these chains. This was also how I cut myself while trying to get out of them. My father on the other hand looked at me amused as if I was the new best entertaining show there was. Nothing really helped and in the end, I had to give up fighting.

Father: What a good boy you are.

Let me go!

Please!

I want to get out of here!

I need to get out of here!!!

My wounds were all bandaged up neatly in a new set of bandages and I could see that my father had some kind of meds in his hand as well.

Father: Here take some of these.

Me: What are they for?

Father: Just so your fever will get down.

Me: .... Thanks.

Now I knew what it meant to refuse him and I knew that he would basically hurt me more in a way I would wish I would die. It happens once and I never ever was about to anger this man at all. He was a doctor and that meant that he knew more than just one way to hurt me and that was scary.

There was literally no other way than to take these meds and take them. I felt soo sluggish and not only that but it was as if my mind was clouded. These meds were definitely not for my fever but there was nothing I could say against it as well. The only plus side was my father unchaining me.

This is my chance!!!

If I ignore the pain I can do it!

I will do it!!

I have too if I want to survive!!!

Once chance and that was all I needed. I could see it right in front of me and this was why I had to, no I needed to if I wanted to survive. That moment he unchained me, I kicked my father as hard as I could. It worked and I was happy about it. However the moment I got out of the bed, I fell down because everything was starting to be blurry and it was hard to stand up.

Still I had to ignore that.

I had to get out of it.

The hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I knew that whatever was happening next would be bad if I didn't get my damn legs from moving. My fear was soo much stronger than anything else in this moment that I managed to get up and run out as fast as I could. Ignoring the screams behind me, I ran out of the house dressed in my PJ and ran as fast as I could. There was nothing what could have stopped me at all.

I have to run faster!!!

Where do I go tho?

If they catch me I'll be send back and labeled as runaway again...

I can't have that!

All the families put in a bad feedback about me as well when they returned me to the orphanage!

I can't go back there!!!

I don't want to freeze!

I don't want to be hungry anymore.

I don't want to be hurt!

What did I do to deserve this?!

While I was still running tears starting falling down my cheek and I really didn't feel good at all. However when I turned around the corner I bumped into someone. It all happened soo fast since I was also using the speed which my quirk was giving me too. The fact that I was running bare feet didn't bother me at all. I couldn't feel the pain or anything at this moment. I just felt numb and everything was spinning even more.

???: HEY!!! NO NO NO NO!!!!

That person who I ran into had something red. I could tell at least that much before I collapsed completely. It was just a mix of everything and exhaustion. I was tired and hungry and who knows what meds I just took as well. All I knew was that he smelled like chicken and it was a familiar smell as well.

???: Stay with me! HEY!

I...Please.... Save me...

That was all I said before blacking out completely once again.