Danger at home

Izuku's POV:

I can't believe she gave me money and treated me to a meal... She seems nice.

Tho my mom died because they couldn't save her in time...

Me: *sigh*

I was done with today and decided to get back home and just change into something more comfortable because I was wearing stuff where you couldn't see my bunny tail and hid my ears as well. This was what I was normally doing but at home, at home, I would leave them visible.

Me: I am home!!!

That was the very first thing I screamed when I entered the apartment. My new parents seemed nice and talked nice to me but they were the devils. Each time I got hurt they would say it was an accident like the dishwashing thing. It was no accident and I knew it but I couldn't do anything about it at all.

Mother: Ah you're back alre- What's up with your knees and don't you wanna take off the gloves?

Me: I tripped and I am fine.

Mother: Alright if you say so.

Why is she asking?

She doesn't care anyways!!!

Mother: How about talking off that horrible cap?

Me: Yes mother.

I knew the rules around the house and there was one which said no caps or hats inside at all and this was how I took it off exposing my ears. For some reason, my mother, or this adoptive mother to be more precise liked it to ruffle my hair and play with my ears for a bit. It really was weird and it didn't feel good at all. I was always scared when she was doing this.

This time she came over to me and ruffled my hair until she took a feather out. It was a small red feather and it looked familiar as well. It was just a short while ago that I saw Hawks and Miruko which I stupidly didn't recognize in their normal civilian attire at all.

Mother: Where did you get that one? Did you chase after chickens?

Me: Noo.... give it.

Mother: no need to be like this. Here.

Thankfully she gave me the feather back and let me go back to my room. It was literally my only safe haven or so I would like to think but the reality was that there was no safe place for me at home at all. There was also a reason I didn't quite know what dinner was since each time I would be at home for that time I would get served some poisonous food. They said they wanted to test something out and it was just food poisoning but after the third time it happened I just decided to be outside for that time and this was how I would only eat breakfast the whole day. At least I knew that this was safe.

Mother: Since you are home, why not join us for dinner?

Me: Not hungry.

Mother: Izuku!

Me: ... Sorry.... I would love to join.

What do you want me to say?

Want to imprison me in that room once again?

Do it!

I am not scared!!!!

But...

The pain and all.... No.

I can't!

Who knows what they will do!

They are clever as well!!!

Reluctantly I had to agree to this and so after I changed my clothes I went to the dinner table while leaving the feather in my room. Oh if I hadn't gone and eaten the food. If I only stayed in my room. It would have made things soo much easier cause the moment I was there I got soo many delicious-looking things put in front of my mouth that I couldn't help and dig in. I was starved after eating just a little bit for breakfast just so I wouldn't faint at all.

However, when I actually took a bite everything turned on me. I felt nauseous then I felt a headache. I also felt my stomach being upset and when I ran to the toilet to throw up, I could taste blood and could see it as well. Not only was I throwing up everything I ate but also blood.

What the!!!!

What did they do??!!!

While I was laying there on the ground exhausted and at the end of my strength, I saw my mother and my father at the door laughing and smiling at me. This was definitely wrong and they were enjoying everything.

Mother: Oh my!!! Didn't you like it?

Father: You must have upset your stomach for digging in this much.

Nooo!!!

This is your fault!!!

I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry, I just wanted someone to get me out of here but there was no one and my so called father was also the owner of a hospital which was why he could easily mask everything as an illness as well as get everything to actually hide what he was doing.

Tho I knew... I was nothing but a laboratory bunny for them. One they could experiment with as much as they wanted.

Father: I am sure you just need some rest.

Mother: Oh darling, how about helping him to his room?

Father: Oh how can I not help my poor baby bunny?

Help? Screw their help!!! That never helps! My father came to me with a syringe in his hand and put me out of commission. All I knew next was waking up in my bed and being changed as well.