Little Thief

Izuku's POV:

It's been two years ever since my mom got stuck in that fire and burned to her death, it's also been 2 years since I had a decent family as well. I mean I liked that place I was in before I got put back in the orphanage once again. No matter what I did, It seemed as if I was always doing something wrong. Never did I ever get the chance to explain myself.

???: HEY!!!

Shit!

I have to run again!!!

I really hated what I was doing but this was the only thing that was keeping me alive. After I lost my mom two years ago, I lost everything. I wanted to be loved, I dreamed of being with her the entire time but who would have thought that Endeavor would do something like that. The problem with it was that I even saw how the fire started. My mom was there... she tried to stop him as well... Now everything is lost. All I got left from her was a pendant I treasured a lot.

Alright... gotta run faster and turn right here!

I wasn't honestly proud of what I was doing since I was literally on the streets stealing from people to survive but it was all I knew. At home, I would never get enough food or they wouldn't let me out.

Bastards!!!

That was what I called them all. I might be young but even I knew what that meant. Getting beaten up, getting starved, feeling the cold, feeling the pain, feeling the loneliness, feeling the blood running down my skin, and my fur being covered in mud and everything.

I still remembered that hero... she had the same quirk as me or so it seemed. I had green bunny ears and a fluffy tail as well as some speed fit to be called a rabbit run. I was pretty fast and this was also how I was escaping this man I stole their pocket from at the moment.

I don't think he is behind me anymore...

Okay...

Let's rest and see how much he has with hi-

Seriously, I was about to take the money and everything out of that man's wallet but all of the sudden, I saw white rabbit ears. Not only that but I could see something else as well. It looked expensive.

Should I get that?

What if she catches me?

No!

I can't let her catch me but...

I could really need that money...

How am I supposed to even get my wounds treated?

No...

No one can know about them or my current family.

Should I?

But!

What if she catches me?!

I can't!

But!!!!!!

I was really not sure what to do but in the end, I knew that I needed the money to actually buy something from the apothecary so that my bruises and my skin would recover. The thing that the woman was wearing was a light bag around her shoulder. It would for sure be an easy one to steal but the thing about this couple was that I didn't know what she was capable of.

For all I knew she could be as fast as me or even worse she could be that hero but I didn't know that yet nor could I see it.

However feeling the wounds I got from today, I really didn't have much choice and so without even giving it a second thought, I ran. I ran as fast as I could and also bumped into the woman and grabbed her bag and went just as fast away as I could.

I got it!

Now I have to run!!!

I just want to heal that damn wound!!!

Why did they have to make me wash the damn dishes and also purposely shattered all the glass in there...

My hands hurt.

And I don't think the gloves I am wearing right now for protection will cut it.

I need bandages and something more!

I just...

Me (whispering): I am so sorry.... I really need it...

With that being said, I continued to run into the more crowded place of these streets and tried to lose her as best as I could. However, it was just in vain since I could hear her voice coming from behind me.

???: Hey! Get back here!

Shoot!

Me: I am sorry!!!!

Why I screamed that, who knows but I did that. Still, I couldn't just stop and so I ran and ran until I stumbled and fell over something. Now with the speed, I was running in, this wasn't so harmless anymore and so I managed to hurt myself more and throw the bag up into the air in the process as well.

Me: Ufff....arg....

My hands!!!!

Nooo!!!

My cap!!!

She will see my ears!

I can't! No one will like them!!!