Chapter 14

Laurens POV

I was lying on my bed just thinking. Casey didn't remembered anything yet. Lisa was re- doing some activities with her right now. She also hasn't spoken a word yet. I'm feeling very frustrated right now. I need to help her. I have to help her. I grabbed my pillow and trow it against the wall. I heard someone knock on the door. I let out a deep sigh and opened the door to see a worried looking Katherine. "Are you okay?" she asked while entering. I waited a second before I answered. "No I'm not!" I yelled and let myself fall in Katherines arms crying. "Oh Lauren." was the only thing she whispered while hugging me tight. She just hugged me until I calmed down. "What's wrong?" she carefully asked when I calmed down. I sat down on Lisa's bed and Katherine sat down beside me. "I have this strong feeling that this is all my fault and I have to help her, but I just can't." I answered. "If it is someones fault it's mine. I was the oldest one when Christina went downstairs. I should've stopped her. ". "What if she never get's her memory back. What is she doesn't get it back, because she doesn't want to. You know, that she doesn't want to remember a certain thing or... or person. What if I'm that person.". I didn't really thought about that yet. I looked up into Katherines watered eyes. Her mouth hang open in disbelief. She quickly closed her mouth. "That's not true Lauren. You can't say that. That's not true. If it relly is because of a person, then it's that horrible man. She will get her memory and you're going to help her." Katherine said to me with a strong voice. Now it was my turn to open my mouth in disbelief. I never heard her using this tone. I closed my mouth and slowly nodded. "Wait!". "What?". "Remember what Casey told us at the hospital? The man promised to come back for her!". Now I was really starting to panic. "Okay. We need a family meeting right now! I'll get the rest." Katherine said and left the room. I just sat there trying to calm myself down and waiting for the rest to arrive. The little boys stayed downstairs with Casey. "What's wrong Laur?" Christina asked worried. "Don't you remember what Casey told us at the hospital?" I said almost screaming. I looked around and they all gave me a questioning look. "She said that that man promised to come back for her!" I screamed. Christina quickly ran over to me and hugged me tight. "Oh Lauren." she said to me. "What are we going to do?" she asked mom. She thought for a moment and them said. "We all just keep an eye on her but she may never be alone. Alright?" mom said. We all nodded and left the room doing our own thing. "It's going to be okay Laur. Don't worry." Christina whispered in my ear before she got up and left.

 "Laur. He Laur. Wake up sleepyhead!" someone shouted in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes. Dani was jumping on my bed and pulled my blankets. "Alright, alright. I'm awake." I quickly said. She finally jumped of my bed and started waking Lisa up. I looked at my alarm clock and saw a it's was 11:00 AM already! I quickly got up and got dressed. Suddenly I realized something. It's saturday! I don't have school. "Dani! Why did you wake me up!" I complained still tired. "Because I'm bored and it's almost afternoon you fatsy." she quickly answerd before running out to the other room. I slowly got out and looked over at Casey's bed. It was empty. I looked at Lisa who also noticed Casey's empty bed. She nodded and we started to search in every room in the house. We finally found her in the kitchen making breakfast for the whole family. You didn't have to do that you know?" I told her while giving her a big hug. "This is really good!" Lisa said with a stuffed mouth. She was already at the table eating like her life depends on it. I chuckled and quickly said down before everything was gone.

I walked into the computer room and found Dani and Casey behind the computer. "Hey Casey. Do you want to go shopping with me?" I asked Casey with a big smile on my face. I had a strange feeling that this day is going to be awecim! She happily nodded and stood up. Together we walked to Christina's, Katherines and Amy's room. "Christina?" I asked Christina with a sweet voice. "Yes?" she replied. "Do you want to bring me and Casey to the mall?".  "Sure. Lisa and I had to go to the mall anyway.". I smiled and ran downstairs to grab my jacket. "Casey! Are you coming?" I yelled through the house. I heard a loud noice and the next moment she and Lisa came walking down the stairs. Lisa was laughing and Casey rubbed her forhead. "What happened?" I asked Lisa. "Casey kind of bumped her head against the bunkbed." Lisa said still laughing. Finally Christina came downstairs and said: "Let's go!". We all nodded and followed her to the car.

"Let's meet in 2 hour at the Starbucks, okay?" Christina asked us. Casey and I nodded and took off. "Let's go to Forever 21. It's our favorite shop. We always used to go there and try on silly outfits." I told Casey trying to help her remember. She thought for a moment, but finally shook her head. I was a little disappionted but that wouldn't stop me from keep trying. We arrived at the shop and walked to our section. We grabbed some clothes and stared to change.

The rest of the afternoon we just made fun and bought some nice clothes. We went back to Starbucks and waited for Christina and Lisa. After we met them again, we went to get some ice cream and finally went back home.

After dinner we all said down in my bedroom. Casey said in the middle on the ground next to me. Lisa and Amy laid on Lisa's bed, Dani laid on my bed and Christina and Katherine sat on Dani's bed. We were just telling jokes and making fun. "Hey Lauren. Look what I found." Dani said exciting. "What?" I asked while looking up. I grabbed the picture Dani held out and looked at it. It was a picture of Casey, me and the seahorses. "Hey look." I said to Casey and gave her the picture. She looked at it and thought deeply for a moment. "Do you remember anything?" I asked her hopefully, but the next thing I knew she was unconscious.