Chapter 6

Casey's POV

I walked upstairs. They saw me in the park. I didn't expect that. Well this is easier than telling them myself. I lay down on my bed for a minute. I took my sketchbook and started to draw Christina because I missed her all day. I softly fell asleep. I heard a door slam. I woke up and looked around. Nobody. Then I heard someone scream. I walked to the computer room and saw all of the girls. Even Christina. She yelled at the others. "Christina?" I asked softly with doubt. She quickly turned around and started to scream at me to. "WHAT DO YOU WANT! YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL SISTER! I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU!". Suddenly she was quiet and realized what she just said. I started to cry and ran away. That are things that really hurt me. I ran to my room, grabbed the bowl with sea horses and ran to the beach. I could hear Lauren scream: "Casey! Casey please wait for me. She didn't mean it.". I ignored it and started to run even faster. I couldn't see much because of my tears but I kept running. I ran to the cave and climbed in. For a minute it was quiet. Suddenly I heard Lauren scream. "Casey come out really fast! Please Casey hurry!". She sounds worried. She's just trying to get me out of here. She doesn't care about me just like the rest. I just looked at the sea horses and ignored her.

Laurens POV

"Please hurry Casey!" I yelled but she just ignored me. I started to panic. The water was coming closer. "Casey! Please come out now!". Now the water was flowing into the cave. I heard Casey scream. I quickly texted Lisa. "Please come to the beach. Casey is in danger.". She immediately texted back. "On our way.". More and more water flowed into the cave. The cave was almost full. I heard someone cough and then I just did it. I dove into the cave. First I saw nothing and then a body. It was sinking lifeless to the bottom. I grabbed it and tried to pull it out of the cave. It was heavy. Then I heard Amy scream. "Hold on.". The whole family was running towards me to help me. Christina and Michael helped me pull her out. Katherine checked if she was still breathing and felt her pulse. "She's still breathing." she said relieved. The little ones were crying and the older ones were trying to help as much as they could. "Dani. Take the little ones inside. Lauren. Call 911. Katherine. Check her wrist every minute. Amy. Help me. Lisa. Go to the road and wait for the ambulance to arrive." Christina suddenly said to us. We all quickly did as she said. Christina and Amy tried to resuscitate her until the ambulance arrived. Our parents went with them and Michael and Christina drove us as fast as possible to the hospital. We ran into the hospital and saw our parents sitting in the waiting room. I prayed to god that she has to survive. Christina has forgotten all of her problems and was crying now. I walked over to her. "Hey. It's not your fault." I said to her trying to calm her down a bit. "Yes it is. I'm the one who yelled at her and made her run away.". I looked at her and hugged her tightly. After 2 hours the doctor finally came in. "Mr. and Mrs. Cimorelli?" he asked. "Yes?" my dad answered. "She's alright and you may visit her if you want. We want to keep her here for the night and tomorrow she may go home.". "Thank god. Thank you so much doctor. Is all of us at once not a problem?" my mom asked. "That won't be a problem. She lays in room number 16.". "Thank you.". We all walked to her room. I carefully entered. "Lauren?" I heard a weak voice ask. Then I saw her. She layed on a big hospital bed. I ran towards her and hugged her. "I'm so glad you're still alive. Please don't ever do that again. She smiled at me and looked how the rest entered. "Yes. We are all here.". Christina entered as the last. She walked towards the bed. "I'm so sorry. I was just angry and upset. I". Casey cut her off. "Christina.". And started to hug her. I told her what the doctor told us and she was happy. We talked a little and had to leave.

<The next day>

All of us girls went to pick Casey up. She was really happy to see us all again. "I'm so sorry. I was just angry, because I saw my boyfriend flirt with another girl and that really hurt me." she said apologetically. Casey just smiled at her and nodded. She had forgiven her. When we were in the car she pulled my sleeve and looked at me. "You're worried about the sea horses right?" I asked her. She nodded. "They are free now. They will be thankful to you that you saved them, but the ocean is their home.". She nodded sad at me. "He don't be sad. They will be just fine.".

Casey's POV

<2 pm>

It is a wonderful day. I texted Lauren to asked if she wanted to go surfing. Of course she said yes. After we changed we ran to the beach with our boards. Lauren got some pretty good waves and so did I. After a while we were resting on our boards. "You're really good. Where did you learn those tricks?" she asked me. "Hey Casey! Lauren!"said Lisa. She, Christina, Katherine, Amy and Dani came walking in our direction. "Can we join you for a swim?" asked Christina. "Sure. Why not." Lauren ansewered. They put down their towels and ran into the water. We swam back to the beach and put our surfboards away. I dove into the water. It was literally crystal clear. You could see everything. The coral, the fish and some sea horses. The sea horses looked very familiar. This can't be possible. When they swam towards me, I knew for sure that this were the sea horses I found in the cave. I suddenly realized that I had no oxygen. I swam as quick as possible to the surface. I gasped for air. I saw the rest swim towards me, but I quickly dove under again before they reached me. I could see the sea horses anymore but I saw some dolphins. I knew they could be dangerous so I kept my distance. I saw they were getting curious. One swam slowly towards me. I didn't move. He slowly touched me and then said something to the others. They were coming closer. I realized that they excepted me to their group. I pointed upstairs and the dolphin knew what I meant. I grabbed his fin and he swam me to the surface with the other dolphins.

Christina's POV

Now I was getting worried. I just wanted to dive after her when I saw a dolphin. Those animals normally don't come here. What are they doing here. Then I saw Casey swimming with a dolphin. I started to laugh. Is she really such a big animal friend? Casey waved goodbye to the dolphins and swam to the beach. As soon as she was standing on the beach she blacked out. "Casey!" we all screamed and swam as fast as possible to her. We carefully laid her down on the towels and she was slowly regain consciousness. She looked confused at us. "You blacked out." said Katherine. "Please don't ever scare us like that again!" said Lauren. "I promise." said Casey slowly. "Maybe she should black out more. Seems like it helps with talking." said Dani silly. "Dani!?"we all screamed. "That wasn't very nice of you." said Amy. We decided to go back so Casey can rest a bit. At home we just brought her to her room and she felt immediately asleep. We just left the room and talked a bit over what just happened. I thought that her brain must haven't got enough oxygen. I had to woke her up for dinner, but she doesn't seems well so I just let her sleep again.