Chapter 11

Christina's POV

Sunddenly we heard a really loud noise. We looked scared at each other. They also heard that gunshot. It came from downstairs. "Stay here." I told the rest and they just nodded. I walked downstairs and saw a huge man standing in our living room. He was about 6 foot tall and his head was shaved. I saw him pointing the gun at my parents and a small bullet hole in the floor next to them. Now he pointed the gun at me. "Go stand next to your parents." he said with a low and threatening voice. I quickly walked over to my parents who hugged me immidiatly. I feared for my life, our lives. I suddelny thought about the boys who were sleeping and the girls who were waiting scared until I came back. Suddenly I heard sirens outside and a cop screaming: "Come outside with your hands above your head. You have 5 minutes or we come inside.". "You're going to be my hostage." the man said to me with an angry look on his face as he came closer. "No! Take me, not her!" I heard someone shout from the stairs. I turned around to see Casey running down the stairs towards the man. "Even beter." he said. "Sorry." she whisperd to me with a said look in her eyes that were pleading for forgiveness. I just stood there and watched how he grabbed her and put his gun against her head. I wanted to save her, but I couldn't move. Tears slowly made their way down my face as the guy dragged her outside and said: "Don't move or I'll shoot this girl! Get me a car and don't follow!". Not much later I heard screeching tires and cops running inside. Now I fell down with my head in my hands in disbelief. I heard people running down the stairs. "Where is she? Where is Casey?" Lauren shouted in panic. Now I felt even worse so I started to cry even harder. Lauren kneeled down beside my and asked me desperate: "Chrissy? Where is she?". "He... He ... He took her." I stuttered. She looked shoked at me with huge eyes. "Chrissy? What happend?" Katherine asked me while she helped me get up and sat down on the couch. "The man... he... he was about to take me hostage when... when suddenly Casey came running down the stairs. She... she... she asked him to take her instead of....me." I said trough my tears.Lisa and Katherine tried to calm me down trough their own tears. Lauren also burst out into tears and Dani tried to calm her down. It was kind of funny how Dani is the youngest, but seems to be the strongest of us in hard times. A cop came walking towards us. "We promise we'll do everything we can to bring her back safely." he said. For some reason I didn't believe him.

Dani's POV 

I hugged Lauren tightly. I didn't know what else to do. Crying isn't going to bring her back. I looked around. The cops were questioning my parents and Christina and my sister were crying with the boys. I just sat here hugging Lauren. "Hey. She is going to be alright. She is a strong girl and I know she'll keep fighting for you, for us. Crying isn't going to help her." I said to Lauren. She slowly looked up. "What else can we do, I mean. She is kidnapped by an escaped prisoner and we have no idea where she is or what's happening with her." she said and burst out into tears again.

We all slept in my room that night, but nobody could sleep. We were all afraid.vChristina kept blaming herself and the rest of us were far too worried. Lauren lay with me on my bed, Amy lay with Lisa on Lisa's bed, Katherine lay on Laurens bed and Christina lay on a the extra mattress on the floor. No one dared to sleep in Casey's bed. We just stared at it and prayed for her. Everybody was hopeless, clueless, but I didn't give up.

Laurens POV

<2 weeks later>

It's been 2 weeks, 2 weeks since that horrible man kidnapped Casey. I still prayed everyday for her, we all did. Today we were going to the beach. Mom said that we have to do something normal again, because we all sit around the house, looking out of the windows, hoping that Casey would come home. "LAUREN! WERE WAITING FOR YOU!" mom yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my towel and slowly walked downstairs. I saw my mom waiting for me at the frond door. I walked outside and got in the van. I just stared out the window the whole way. I got bored so I started to count the trees beside the road. Suddenly I saw something lie beside the road. You could hardly see it. "He mom. Stop the car." I said to mom. "Why?" she tried to ask, but I already got out. I walked a bit back and checked every tree I came across. Suddenly I saw a tree with a sew red spots on it. I walked to that tree and looked closely at the red spots. It was blood. I run on until I reached what I saw from the car. I Looked in shock at Casey's bloody body. "CHRISSY!" I yelled in shock while kneeled down at Casey's bloody body. When she arrived she immidiatly checked her puls. "KATHERINE! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" She yelled. "She is still alive, but I could nearly feel her heartbeat.". I just started to cry. This is to much for me.

Then everything happened so fast. The ambulance arrived and Christina and I went with them. At the hospital Casey went straight into surgery. I just sat in the waiting room with Christina. After 5 minutes my family came running in. "Is she alright." little Nick asked. "How is she doing?" Alex asked. "Have you heard anything yet?" Amy asked. "No. We don't know. She went straight into surgery and we haven't heard anything yet." Christina answerd softly.