Chapter 21

Casey's POV

The car finally arrived at the beach and Lauren and I jumped out of the car the second the car stopped. "Yes! I'm still alive!" I yelled and quickly grabbed my bags. "No, you're not." Lauren said with a giggle and I laughed. "Weenie." I said softly while we dropped our bags on the beach. "Take that back!" she yelled smiling and with that she chased me into the sea. I tripped and fell with all my clothes on into the ocean. Lauren laughed at me and I just pulled her down too. Now it was my turn to laugh. We started a water fight and soon the rest of the girls and the little boys joined us. "Hey!" I heard a voice yell from somewhere behind me. I turned around and saw Mason standing there. I smiled and quickly got out of the water. He smiled and gave me a hug. "Did I miss something?" he asked. "No, not at all." I replied. We walked to the rest of the family and mason grabbed his IPod and Boomphones. We walked to the rocks where we first met and sat down on the same spot. He grabbed his IPod and then Stay by Rihanna played trough the Boomphones. "So... " I asked a little awkward. "I got you a little something." he said and put his hand in his pocket. "Close your eyes." he whispered in my ear and I did it. I heard something rinkle and then something cold against my neck. My first thought was to panic but then I remembered I was with Mason. "Open your eyes.". I did as he said and looked at my neck. It was a golden heart necklace. On the heart was C made of daimonds. "Oh Mason... I love it!" I said and hugged him. "But I don't have anything for you." I said softly. "That doesn't matter. Getting to see you is enough for me." he said looking deep into my eyes. I could feel I was starting to blush. "Would you like to go on a double date with me and Nick and Christina?" he asked hopefully. "Yes." I said and hugged him again. We just hugged and watched the ocean. "Wanna go for a swim?". "Sure.". We climbed down and took of our shirts. Suddenly he took me in a bridal style and run me into the sea. I laughed. This day can't get any better.

Masons POV

"Good luck kid." Nick said and gave me a soft push on my shoulder. "Thanks." I replied. At that moment Christina and Casey came walking down the stairs. First Christina. She wore a cute blue dress with a black jacket, black heels and matching eyeshadow. Then Casey. She wore the same dress as Christina but then black with a bit pink and black ballerina's. Her eyeshadow was matching her dress and she wore a bit of pink lipgloss. "You look stunning tonight." I said dreamly. She laughed. "You don't look bad yourself. You too Nick." She said smiling as bright as the sun. Nick and I were both wearing black smocking. "I know." Nick says winking at us. We laughed. "Shall we?" he said while he hooked arms with Christina. We nodded and each other and hooked arms too. We walked to the Escalade. Nick and Christina sat in the frond and Mason and I in the back. Nick started to drive us to a very fancy restaurant. I could stop staring at Casey the whole time.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. Nick parked to car and we got out. I quickly jumped out and ran to the other side of the car to open the door for Casey. I smiled and she took my hand. We could see Christina and Nick smiling at us. "Thanks." Casey said to me. "Your welcom." I replied. We hooed arms again and entered the restaurant. "Two tables for two please." Nick said to the waiter. The waiter nodded and let us to the tables. Nick and Christina sat only three tables away from us so we will be watched. We sat down and looked at the menu. Wanna share a spaghetti?" she asked. "Sure." I replied. "So, what can I get you?" the waiter asked. "One spaghetti and a big bottle of water please." I said politely. "Right away.". "So... What do you like to do?" I asked. "Well, I like to play sports, interact with fans, sing and write music. How about you?" she replied. "You write music?!". "Not so loud. But yes, I do. Nobody knows that so please keep it a secret.". "Okay.". "Thanks.". "Anyways, I like to play football and be outside.". "Favorite color and food.". "Hm, my favorite color is green and my favorite food is Italian.". "Favorite color is pink and favorite food is pizza.". "One spaghetti." said the waiter and put the plate in between us. "Thanks." I said and gave him a smile. He put the bottle of water next to the spaghetti, nodded and left. I never want this evening to end.