PART- 35, Deep irritates bonirta..

Anirudh after helping deep went back to his haveli to take a good nap and dragged bondita also with him with some excuse while deep went outside to shop something for his house..

In afternoon also RC's invited deep in lunch which didn't liked by anirudh... Somnath and trilochan knows that anirudh is somewhat feeling jealous seeing deep with bondita and they are literally enjoying this...
Bonirta too joined them in their lunch as she comes to meet anirudh and he asked her to join with him glaring at deep and bondita sitting closely..
Bonirta first gets shocked seeing a really handsome guy, friend of that middle class bondita but later smirked thinking now she will clear her from her anirudh's life...

Deep after washing his hands is coming back to the hall when he bumped with someone and both falls down...

“ ohh sorry miss.. ” said deep while standing..

“ aah!! andhe ho kya. Ek ladki nhi dikh rhi hai tumhe jo aakar takra gye... ” said   bonirta sitting in floor wincing in pain..

“ ohh dikhi but you are too beautiful ki main kho gya tumhari chamak me.. So hii beautiful!! Lagi toh nhi aapko. ” replied back deep in a flirty way..

“ really?? Main beautiful lagi tumhe?? ” asked she with a shy smile..

“ oh hey sorry but I am talking with this floor.. Isn't so clean and shiny ?? So beautiful colour combination.. ” said deep with a smile while bonirta glare him...

“ are par aap niche kyu baithi hai abhi tak.. Uthna nhi hai kya??? Ohh support chahiye.. ” said he extending his hands to her..

“ no I can manage.. ” said she while trying to get up...

“ sochh lo ek baar phir se.. ” said deep again extending his hand but when she nodded in yes and trying to hold his hand, he backed off saying - but maine sochh liya or main ladkiyon ki baat manta hu soo, I think u can manage alone.. So byee..

“ jaisa anirudh waisi uski dost.. Ek jaise hi.. Andhe ho kya??? Seriously. Jab se aaya hu tb se bas sab mujhe andha hi keh rhe hai...” said deep and left from there to his house..

“ jaisi bondita waisa iska dost.. Dono irritating.” said bonirta in anger and went from there to meet anirudh..

Whole day bondita spent her time with deep by helping him in arranging somethings and even invited deep at night also for dinner but he declined saying he have to visit police station urgently for some formality while anirudh inspite of focusing on his work, looking at them from distance...
He is not liking their closeness while bonirta gets an opportunity to come closer to him using deep...

At night also in their room, bondita is talking about deep only while anirudh is getting irritated with this and shoutes at her to stop her talking as he wants some sleep... She gets scared and nodded making faces and left to sleep...

Days were passing and here bonirta started her plan by instigating anirudh against bondita and deep saying they were quite close friends it seems... And they look also like a couple... Anirudh too like a idiot hear all her stupid talks and getting angry seeing them...
While deep enjoying literally irritating bonirta with his joke and she is getting irritated too whenever she comes..

-------------------
One day, sourav and mini decided to visit anidita. Mini gets happy meeting her childhood friend after soo long and after meeting with deep, sourav and mino got to know from trilochan that anirudh is getting jealous seeing them together.. And the trio with a smirk in their faces joined hands to make him more jelaous..
Bonirta too come to meet him in same day...