PART 32 - Happy Bondita...

Anirudh and all were taking good care of her and someone always stay with bondita so that she don't try suicide or anything...  Now a days bondita only feel more safe around anirudh... She started mingling with others too but crave for his touches and time to spend with her... But after that night anirudh made a safe distance between them as he thought whatever happened was not to be done between them....Like this with extra care and love, 2 weeks also passed away and today RC's are returning back to their haveli...
All packed their bags and loaded in car... Anidita, sourav, mini and meenakshi are going in one car while others are in Somnath's car....

Even though sourav told anirudh that he will drive and you should stay with bondita but anirudh declined and said he wants to drive and sourav must sit in front seat...
Others sat on middle seat and he started the driving...
In whole journey he made sure bondita don't feel insecure of anything and told mini to ask her time to time if she needs something...
Mini told if he is soo much concern than why don't he only ask to which he said that he don't talk while driving...
Whole journey bondita was silent and was looking outside feeling the fresh air hitting her face while anirudh is seeing her from mirror and this all noticed except her...

At evening all reached RC haveli while sourav and mini left to their house after bidding them...
Vani and shubhra very carefully slowly took bondita to room holding her hands  as she still had stiches and she is not able to move fastly....

At night, when bondita was going to sleep on couch then anirudh told her not to and said that from now onwards she will only sleep on bed and that too without any argument and it's his order...

Next day, Bondita's family members come to see her and gets shocked seeing her conditions...
Sayati and seema hugged her and this time bondita first time after her marriage too hughed her mother and cried hard in her embrace...
Sarthak too gets tear in his eyes seeing her one and only dearest sister crying like this after so many yrs...

“I will kill that bastard who tries to hurt her....” said sarthak punching hard on wall making his knuckles red...

“Are beta aisa mat karo chot lg jayegi...” said trilochan with a concern...

“ toh kya karo dada ji... Uss aadmi ko toh main jinda maar dunga... Haath lagane ki himmat bhi kaise ki usne meri behen ko... Hai kaha wo abhi... ” asked sarthak to anirudh with an angry look...

“ sarthak suno anirudh ne already use uski saza dedi hai or abhi wo jail me hai or kuchh saal toh wahi rehega.. So don't worry... ” said somnath patting sarthak's shoulder..

“ don't worry??? Main apni behen ko aise dekh kar worry naa karu dada... Halat dekh rhe hai aaplog uski... Ye meri bondita hai hi nhi.. Ye toh koi or lagti hai bechari si.. Uss darinde ke karan iski hasi chli gyi hai... ” said sarthak...

“ hum samjh sakte hai.. Lekin honi ko kaun taal sakta hai... Jo hona tha wo toh ho gya... Ab hum sirf bondita ko wo sab bhulane ki koshish hi kar skta hu...” said meenakshi...

“ wo toh hai lekin main aaj apni beti ko lene aaya hu... Hum sab chahte hai ki bondita humare saath rhe kuchh din toh sayad uska mann bhi bahal jyega.. ” said pranthan shocking every RCs....

“ lekin bondita waha.. ” saying anirudh but shubhra stopped him..

“ haan haan kyu nhi samdhi ji.. Aapki hi beti hai or sayad jo mamta abi seema ji de paaye use wo hum naa de paaye... Abhi usko aap logo ko bhi jarurat hai.. Kuchh din bad him khud aayenge apni bahu ko lene.. Vani bahu jao jakar bondita ki madat kr do samaan bandhne me.... ” said shubhra while everyone except anirudh nodded in yes understanding the situation...