PART 29 - will he able to save her...??

“ bondita chalo yaha se... Abhi sab aayenge or ise saza de denge lekin abhi chalo tum... ” said he and made her stand but she stumbled back on bed as her legs were paining like a hell...
He saw her, who is trying to hold his shirt winced in pain as her arms were also paining....
Anirudh understood looking at her tearfully and was going to lift her but suddenly she pushed him while he falls on floor... First he was confused by her behaviour but what he saw shocked him to the core and built anger...

Bondita who saw shubham with knife ready to stab anirudh from behind pushed him and the knife stabbed her stomach and she screamed in pain and her eyes started to close... The two mens were shocked to see her while blood started coming from the injured area... She touched that area and then looked at her hands while falling back on bed...

awwww!!!! Main toh anirudh ko marna chahta tha lekin tumhe lag gyi lekin thik hi hai jab tum meri nhi ho saki toh ab kisi ki bhi nhi hogi.. Said shubham while laughing but anirudh slapped him hard...

All family members arrived at the door and gets shocked seeing the scene inside... Bondita was lying in pool of blood... The white colour bedsheet gets coloured in red colour of bondita's blood around her.. Her condition is pathetic... Her half saree is lying in floor while blouse from one side is teared up and other is moved downwards... Many scratches, cuts also on her body... Mark of teeth visible on her neck as someone has bited her....

Mens turned their faces away from her and runs to stop anirudh while ladies to bondita and cried seeing her condition...

Saudamini - bondita... Bondita... Open ur eyes yaar... Koi ambulance ko bulao...

Meena - somnath kuchh karo beta...

Somanth to anirudh - just leave him ani... Police aa rhe hai... Abhi bondita ke pass jao... ( hearing her name he went towards her and lift her in his arms...)

“Tumne aisa kyu kiya...” cried he patting her cheeks...

“I.. I.. Told u na... Ki main...ap...apne dost ka....har dukh....apna le... Leti hu... Toh ab... Ab tumhe... Apna.. Dost mana... Hai... Toh... Tumhe... Bachana... Mera... Kaam... tha ki nhi.. Ab agar ...mujhe...ku..kuch ho...bhi jaaye...toh ye gam..nhi ki..maine apni dost...ki jaan.. Nhi...bachayi....” replied she smiling at him and was going to close her eyes...

Indeed anirudh wants her friendship but not in the sake of her life... He wants to be her friend but not like this, not in this condition... Anirudh was delighted to hear her accepting his friendship finally but now it pained him alot to see his friend cum wife condition right now.. If becoming his friend cost to sacrifice her life then he don't want to be her friend rather he will be happy to be remain enemy of her...... Today all he wants is his bondita to stand in front of him all good, fit fine, teasing him, ignoring him, etc.... It's paining him seeing her condition... Even he don't know when she become this much important for him but she become and now her condition is affecting him alot...

“ apni aankh khole rkho yaar... Tumhe main kuchh nhi hone dunga.. Kuchh bhi nhi... ” said he covering her with his jacket again and then carry her in his arm and left to hospital with sourav, deepak, shristi and saudamini...

While others too after handing shubham to police, went to hospital....

Anirudh placed unconscious bondita in stretcher and doctor with nurse take her to OT immediately and asked anirudh who is following them holding bondita's hand to stay outside only...

He reluctantly left her hand while looking at her dispersing figure and then the OT gate closed.... He then looked at his hands and clothes which coloured with bondita's blood...
And then the scene of his bondita suffering started flashing in his mind due to which he falls down on floor and cried hard....
All the members who have arrived there looked shocked seeing him like this as it is very rare to see anirudh cry like this....

Shubhra hugged him trying to console her son rubbing his back...

“ maa... Why bondita maa... Why??? Always??? ”

“ shhh... Anirudh chup ho jaa... Kuchh nhi hoga bondita ko... Sab thik ho jyega... ” said meena to anirudh...

After half an hour, doctor come out and said that she had lost too much blood and they were transferring her immediate blood and asked if this is molestation case as her wounds, scratches, bites looks like that only to which anirudh explained doctor what happened... Doctor also told them that her right hand gets fractured may be because of falling down or getting hited by something.... Her leg and arms were also in not good condition... So may be she feel pain there as strain will remain for few weeks... After telling this he went to check bondita again...
All after hearing this feels bad for her while saudamini cry hard saying that now what will she say to bondita's parents...???
Vani was consoling mini....
That is when anirudh heard his phone call and looked at the reciever and felt guilty...
Mukesh looked at the caller and it shows sarthak bhaiya ( bondita's brother) written...

“ mat batana unhe kuchh bondita ke baare me... ” said trilochan helplessly with a tear...

“ haan haan mat batayiyega aap... ” said shubhra with a fear that may he they will blame them...

“ nhi... Wo uske ghar wale hai... Unka sab kuchh janna jaruri hai.. Anirudh bata de... ” replied gulabi...

“ main baat nhi kar paunga... Main kya kahunga ki main unki behen ko nhi bacha paya... Papa baat kar lo... ” said anirudh while clutching shubhra's pallu tightly hugging her like a small child...

Mukesh attended the call - hello...

“ anirudh???... ” asked sarthak..

“ nhi beta main uska papa bol rha hu..”

“ wo uncle bondita kaha hai kab se sayati use call kar rhi hai lekin wo call nhi utha rhi hai... Toh bas usne kaha ki main anirudh ko call kar ke puchu... Kaha hai wo... ”

Mukesh told him everything while sarthak gets shockes hearing all this and said that he is coming for his sister but mukesh requested to not and belief them they will bring bondita to them back safely... Sarthak was declining but at last agreed...
Anirudh got a call from police station and he marged out from hospital to police station and started punching shubham who is only laughing and challenging him that now bondita will die and he will also come out from jail... Police mens were stopping anirudh to fight and said that they need bondita's confession also... So whenever she gets conscious our lady constable will come to her...

After some formalities, he again went to hospital only to get the news that her condition is critical and she is still unconscious due to medicine effects... And also they will inspect her condition in these 12 hrs also... If she gain her consciousness then it's ok otherwise her surviving chances are very low after that...

All are devasted hearing this and anirudh went to see her who is laying like a lifeless body in bed... All pale, dried lips, bandaged stomach, plaster on her right hand, bandaged on her many parts of body.... ECG is showing her slow heartbeat... Blood is transfering into her body..... He went to her sitting in a chair beside her bed.... He stroked her hair while kissing her forehead lovingly and asked her to just get fine fastly so that he can irritate her whole day.... He is getting bored and wants to irritate her, tease her...
He was talking with her like a child asking her continuously to wake up soon, kissing her palm in between...

All members from outside looking at them with tears in their eyes.... Bonirta who heard and seen everything went away from there to somewhere angrily....
            _________________________

That's all for today..
Hope u liked it...

What do u think where bonirta went and why???
Will bondita gets conscious or not.. ???

Comment down ur views ( do inline comments also) and vote up the part also...

Till then byee...
And thanks for reading...

~A.Saurav....

.

.

.

.