PART 24 - Masti in marriage... (1)

New character :-

Shristi - fiancee of deepak.... Fashion designer....

Deepak - fiance of shrishti.... Fashion designer....

Tarini - mother of tarun and deepak...

Shekhar - father of tarun and deepak...

Dampat - father of shristi and babli..

Mandira -mother of shristi and babli...

Babli - younger sister of shrishti...

Vivek - younger brother of shrishti....

Meethi - grandmother of shristi...

Govardhan - grandfather of shrishti..

Bhanudev - grandfather of deepak...

Tarun - husband of sunaina and elder brother of deepak...

Sunaina - wife of tarun...

Raj -son of sunaina and tarun...

Simi - daughter of sunaina and tarun...

Gulabi - grandmother of deepak....

So these were the characters which will be in upcoming chapters...

-------------------------------------------

After 6 hrs they reached the wedding venue hotel... All were hell tired and departed to their room and shubham to his home with ritik and Bonirta ( as she cant stay there as it was RC's family function and they booked room for their family member only )...

Next day all gets ready for the function that is to be held before marriage and gatheres at the hall.... Youngsters took blessings from elders and then gulabi called bondita to introduce her to all....

Meethi while looking at bondita- ye kaun hai samdhan ji...

Gulabi - ye bondita hai.. Humare anirudh ki patni...

Mandira - oohhh.. Achha.. Bhut sundar hai....

Bondita smiled and touched their feet to which they blessed her...

Sundar hi nhi balki tez bhi hai....dactor hai... Or samman toh bhut hai iske andar sabke liye... Gulabi praised bondita while others RC's were getting shocked hearing praise from her.... As she never praised anyone this easily....

Som - dekh rhe ho ani... Bua dadi toh bondita ki deewani hi ho gyi hai..

Anirudh - wahi na dada.... Ye toh alag hi scene chal rha hai....

chup tum dono or jao thoda kaam karo... Dekho ki sab kuchh achhe se hua ki nhi... Ordered gulabi to them and they went away from there...

Bua dadi... Main shristi se mil kar aao kya...???Wo actually friend hai na meri or bhut dino baad mili hu toh... Asked bondita to which they all gets shocked knowing that shristi is her friend... Bondita told them that they were in same school till 12 and after that dampat uncle shifted in banaras and they got sepearted but they talk sometimes in phone...

Gulabi told bondita to meet her friend and mandira told her shrishti's room no.. And then both saudamini and bondita went to meet her friend happily...

----------------------------

At afternoon....,
All were getting ready for the function of haldi in their room....
When suddenly gulabi called vani and asked whether anidita's relationship move further or not... To which she said that may be unknowingly anirudh had started getting attracted towards her but not bondita... They only talk as friend but didn't accepted their relationship...