8

"Show me your face behind  your mask." ~ hug & kiss me [dress, fka, Lydia Paek, Miso, sogumm]

8 YEARS LATER

Jungkook watches the man over a swig of his beer, his eyes sharp. The man is flirting with a group of girls by the poker tables. Girls that are way younger than him but still beg for his attention.

He'd let the man flirt. Jungkook felt generous today. After all, he would kill the son of a bitch in a couple minutes anyway.

Jungkook tries to figure out what he wants to kill the man with. His gun? Knives? Classic twisting of the neck?

So many options.

The ravenette leaves his beer on the bar table as he stands, adjusting his leather jacket.

He's grown a lot in the past couple of years.

His raven locks grew out down his neck in soft waves, and his baby cheeks were replaced with a sharp jaw. His body was huge and well defined with muscles gained from years of training, and his height made him tower over many men. Not to mention that killer smile, which he was using now.

"Mr. Choi," Jungkook chuckles, putting his hand out. "I've heard much about you."

Mr. Choi raises an eyebrow and has an amusing grin on his lips as he places his hand in Jungkook's. "Is that so?"

"I'd love to have a chat about purchasing one of your packages," Jungkook says, nudging his head towards the door. "At a more, well, private setting. You see, I don't like my business done where others can hear."

Mr. Choi's interest peaked, and why wouldn't it? Jungkook is asking to buy one of his drug packages.

But Jungkook is a clever man. Always two steps ahead, you see. His team is already intercepting the boat carrying Mr. Choi's drug packages.

So really, he had the easy job.

Kill the boss.

"I'm sorry, ladies," Mr. Choi sighs. "I'll be back."

The women whine when he stands, and Jungkook tries to control his eye from twitching with disgust. Instead, he smiles and escorts Mr. Choi out the bar.

"I know a little restaurant by—"

Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence before a bullet whizzed by him and struck Mr. Choi on the forehead, sending him to the ground.

Jungkook blinks, his mouth falling open.

Pedestrians were screaming in horror and starting to gather in a circle around them, but he could only think of one thing.

"Someone stole my fucking kill!" he growls angrily.

His eyes scan the area for the killer and he sees movement on top of a building. Someone was scrambling to tear down their tripod and hang their sniper over their back.

"Motherfucker," he growls, pushing his way past the pedestrians before sprinting towards the building.

Whoever was on the roof was in a hurry to get away, but Jungkook knew he could get himself there in time.

He just couldn't believe someone stole his kill!

That clearly meant he wasn't the only one targeting Mr. Choi. Who else had a problem with the guy? Was there someone else involved with the drugs? A jealous seller, perhaps?

Jungkook wheezes when he's suddenly punched in the stomach and pulled into an alleyway, his back slamming against the brick wall with a knife held to his throat.