Chapter 14

AHAHAHA APPARENTLY I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MY CHARACTER LAST CHAPTER LOL
FOR THE SAKE OF EXCUSING MY FORGETFULNESS, HUSK (my oc) WAS AT A SLEEPOVER WITH HER FRIENDS LOLOLOL

"No, I won't allow it." Kristin spoke flatly.
"What!?" Techno and Wilbur both stood up.
"Wait, what!?" Even Phil was surprised.
"I just got you back, Wilbur, and to find out that you've been forced into a similar fate as your brother and father? All of these crimes end now." Kristin shook her head.
"Quackity is in danger! I'm not going to sit here and do nothing!" Wilbur protested.
"I don't want you to get hurt!"
"I can handle it!" Wilbur raised his voice, "If Techno comes with me, then we'll be strong enough! I don't know even know WHAT Tessa is doing to Quackity, and he's already gone through so much abuse! I'm not just going to leave him behind!"
"Don't raise your voice with me, Will." Kristin warned.
"NO! You're not listening to me! I can't just leave him there, I don't know how much more shit he can handle, mom!" Wilbur was starting to tear up, "I had to LIE to him just to save both of our lives, he believes I'm at home getting ready to snitch on his family. I already almost lost him, and I'm NOT fucking losing him again! We are going to save him whether or not it kills me!" He slammed his fist on the table.

Kristin jumped in surprise at his sudden action. "...Wilbur-"
"Kristin, he's right." Phil sighed. "Tessa is one person, killing her saves an entire family..." He approached. "And it's no trouble if I tag along to help. The cops don't even look inside the warehouse and it's not even hard for us to get rid of the body..." He put his hand on her shoulder, "Besides, Wilbur clearly cares a lot about Quackity... don't you want to meet him? The boy that's been making Wilbur happy all this time?"
Kristin looked at Phil, hesitating. She looked down at the table as she considered it. She soon sighed, "Yeah... you're right." She nodded, "But, you boys have to come home safe and sound, understood?"
Techno smiled a bit, "Thank you, mom."
Wilbur calmed, sniffling slightly to not cry. "Thank you."
Kristin hugged them, "I mean it! You better come home alive!"
Wilbur chuckled as he hugged back, "We will!"
"No one can kill the blood god, mom. We'll be fine." He hugged back too.

Phil smiled, "I'll keep them safe, love." He kissed her cheek, "I won't let them get too hurt."
Kristin smiled a little and nodded, "Okay, good..."
"MUUUM! I'm home with Huskers!!" Tommy suddenly yelled from the living room.
Kristin perked up, "Wonderful! Bring her in here right away!"
"Huskers?" Wilbur questioned, confused.
"You're sister!" Phil chuckled, glancing over to see Tommy walking in with a younger girl's hand in his. "Wilbur, this is your little sister, Husk. Husk, this is your brother, Wilbur. You remember when we told you about him?"
Husk had brown eyes, and short black hair, she looked a lot like Kristin when she was young... She shied away behind Tommy, but she waved and muttered a very quiet hello.
Wilbur awed, "I have a little sisterrrrr AWW!" He giddied slightly, "Hi there, Husk!" He bent down to her level, "It's nice to meet you!" He smiled sweetly. (wilbur: I've only had Husk for 15 seconds, and if anything happened to her, I'd kill everyone in this room, then myself.)

"nice to meet you too..." She spoke softly.
Tommy chuckled, "Isn't she preciousssss??? She's a little princess!" He picked her up with ease, his red wings flapped excitedly.
"I'm so disappointed you guys didn't tell me before-" Wilbur huffed, slightly salty.
"We wanted to surprise you." Phil chuckled.
"Wilbur, respect the princess! You must bow to her majesty." Tommy joked, smirking.
"Oh, goodness, my apologies, dear princess!" Wilbur played along, bowing on one knee.
Husk giggled, "You are forgiven..!" Her small, pastel-pink wings fluttered gently.
Tommy smiled, laughing softly. "You are spared today, Wilbur!"
Wilbur stood back up with a chuckle, "Thank goodness, knowing Techno, I'm sure Husk could kick out my ankles."
"Damn right-" Techno snickered.