we need to talk.

wassup gang the formatting aboutta be SHIT because im updating from my phone right now, which i normally hate doing but i need to talk about this before it gets too out of hand.

i wont say any particular names, but recently, i've been getting strangely sexual comments on this book in particular.
these comments don't seem to be directed at me or anyone else, but they are still making me uncomfortable.

I'm a minor- Yes, I know. I write about brutal murders, smut, and even su*cidal thoughts and other stuff of that sort. But, that's all on my own accord, when I'm comfortable doing it.
Many times have I written things because of the way I feel; I've written about sad things because I was sad, etc. etc. that's a big part of the reason i write, because I use it to cope with the way I feel or because I'm inspired, in the mood for writing, etc.
That's why I write the things I do. It's because it's partially a hobby, a coping mechanism, and it's something I genuinely enjoy doing, especially because places like Wattpad help me find people with common interests and even some people I would love to become friends with! (i'm super shy tho lol)

Even though I write smut and what not, I'm still human and there are still things that make me really uncomfortable. I won't write anything that makes me uncomfortable and I would like to keep my comment section clean where I can also talk to people without worrying about discomfort.
Which is why I'm updating on this...

Please don't be commenting about your kinks or sex preferences, or talking about male OR female genetalia in general. I don't care if i's song lyrics, or another book quote; It doesn't matter what it is or where it comes from, it makes me uncomfortable and it's extremely important for my readers to understand that boundary so I can still moderate my comments without worrying about things like that.

If you're unsure about what is okay to comment about and what isn't okay, PLEASE just ASK ME! I would love to answer your questions and this way, everyone is on the same page and understands what I'm comfortable with.
I will always try to update on my boundaries and when I have time, I will likely make a book that is specifically dedicated about me and my boundaries, etc., but right now, I don't have that time.

So, please... just ask me about my boundaries! I do not mind if you comment a question or DM it to me, I will more than likely answer your questions!
Thank you guys for interacting and commenting though, I absolutely love to get everyone's opinions and thoughts, and interact with everyone! I like knowing that people are enjoying my writing :]

Now, aside from that stuff... hopefully I can get an update out soon, I've had very low mental health for the past month and a half and extremely busy now that holidays are coming around and loads of other worries and such... so please be patient with me, hopefully I'll get a new chapter out soon :,) k love you, murder obsessed freaks <3 /j