Chapter 7 (PLUS ANNOUNCEMENT OMG?!)

The announcement is at the end of the chapter ;)
btw it's time to meet Quackity's mother <3 (who's currently redesigned and has very little personality as well as a placeholder name anyway) and his brother <3 (who's literally just Mexican Dream but less stereotypical-)

TW// bodily harm, gore, torture(?)

ya'll gonna hate me after this chapter :') it's okay i hate me too after this chapter

Quackity yawned as he woke up, sitting up, his wings and hair messy. He stretched his arms up and his wings open wide, yawning again in the process, finally standing up. He groggily picked out some clothes for the day, wondering where Wilbur was- 'Wait a second.' He froze, 'It doesn't hurt to walk! I can walk properly! God, finally.' He thought as he began digging through his closet for some clothes, now more awake, excited because this meant he could finally see his family! He smiled at that thought, his wings flapping slightly, his tail wagging.
After he changed his clothes, he left the room, heading downstairs and into the kitchen. "Wilbur! Wilbur!!" He jumped up and down excitedly.
Wilbur jumped a bit, glancing away from the bacon he was cooking to look at his boyfriend, and he chuckled, "Good morning, you seem excited?"
"I can walk! I'm not sore anymore! Can we pleeeaaaaasssseeee go see mi mamá y mi hermano??" He walked over to Wilbur, giving him puppy eyes.

Wilbur chuckled, "Of course, babe. But please back up, I don't want the grease to splash on you." He kissed his cheek.
Quackity smiled brightly, giggling excitedly, and nodded, stepping back. "Can we go after breakfast??"
"Mhm~ Just don't eat too fast, otherwise you'll get sick." Wilbur chuckled, already knowing that Quackity would try.
Quackity squealed softly, nodding. "Okay!!" He was very excited.

Quackity was getting nervous and excited, watching out the window as the houses passed by and they neared ever closer to their destination. As the car turned onto their street, he gulped down a squeal of excitement as they got ever closer.
Finally, they parked. Quackity unbuckled, basically diving outside of the car and running right up to the door, knocking on it excitedly. Wilbur soon caught up with him, finding his excitement quite cute.
The door soon opened, revealing Quackity's mother. She was only few inches shorter than Quackity, her skin a darker tone, brown eyes, and long, curly blonde hair. Wilbur had met her before, god she was a kind lady, but she'd kill for her sons, but that's alright, Wilbur kills for one of her sons too!
Delilah's eyes lit up, and she smiled. "Oh, mijo! You're home!" She immediately pulled him into a hug.
Quackity laughed, tearing up as he hugged back. "Mama!"

Wilbur smiled softly, he couldn't deny that seeing Quackity happy made him happy.
"¡Ay, mi muchacho! ¡Por fin estás en casa!" Delilah spoke, tears in her eyes as she wiped Quackity's tears away, "Come in, please! Both of you, I'll make some tea and get your brother." She quickly dragged them both inside.
Quackity smiled, following gladly. "Hell yeah!"
Wilbur chuckled, "Ah- thank you, miss..."
"Come on, Wilbur, we've met before you goofball." Delilah giggled, "Just call me Delilah! It's no big deal." She insisted as she quickly made her way into the kitchen, beginning to make tea.
"Yeah, Wilbur!" Quackity chuckled, leaning on him once they were sat on the couch.
Wilbur blushed, a little embarrassed. "Okay, okay!" He chuckled softly, leaning his head on Quackity's head.
Delilah turned on the stove, leaving the kettle on it. "I will go get Marcelo, quick." She smiled, heading upstairs to Marcelo's room.

Quackity glanced up at Wilbur, "You nervous?"
"Maybe." Wilbur chuckled, wrapping an arm around him. "It is a little weird knowing I'm here talking to her normally after all that's happened."
Quackity snorted, trying not to laugh. He shouldn't laugh, he shouldn't, come on, Wilbur killed your dad and kidnapped you Quackity- oh, who are we kidding, he's in love with Wilbur despite it. "True."
"You going to tell her about us or should I?" Wilbur smiled at his reaction.
"Hm... I think I should tell her because if you say it without much context, she's gonna be very confused." Quackity chuckled, "Which would be funny to be fair, but Marcelo would never let us live it down."
"True." Wilbur laughed.
Delilah soon came downstairs, Marcelo following after her, much more in a hurry than his mom.
Quackity perked up and smiled, "AYYYE-"
"AYYYY MAN!" Marcelo laughed and ran over, hugging his older brother.