Chapter 10

well, i figured that i should start the climax, but after looking at where i last left off, i suppose i should write something fluffy before we get into the chaos :]

enjoy >:3

middle of writing here... I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THIS. I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM SAT HERE WRITING THIS SHIT. WHAT MADE ME TURN TO THIS? HOW DID MY PARENTS FAIL ME SO HARD THAT IM SAT HERE WRITING THIS?

actually idc because i love writing, I'm just flustering myself by writing this chapter

Quackity yawned as he sat up in bed, a bit sore from the night before. He blushed as he remembered it, smiling softly; Wilbur was still guilty about scaring Quackity a few weeks before, so Wilbur really treated Quackity with a lovely, but long date and they ended their night with gentle and sweet sex, which Quackity still felt very flustered about.
'He's always so sweet in bed... I love him so much.' He smiled more to himself, leaning his head on his hand with a smitten expression. He perked up as he noticed the door opening to reveal Wilbur. Quackity smiled again, "Good morning, Will!"
"Afternoon, actually." Wilbur chuckled, stepping into the room and sitting by Quackity. "You feeling okay?"
Quackity nodded, "A little sore, and still pretty tired." He leaned on Wilbur.
"Sore?" Wilbur raised an eyebrow, "I was so gentle, though."
"Sore from walking around, silly!" Quackity laughed softly, kissing his cheek. "Walking around the park made my legs sore. I'm not used to taking such long walks."
Wilbur chuckled, leaning into his kiss. "Right, my bad."

Quackity smiled at him, "Nonetheless, yesterday was lovely." He cuddled up to Wilbur, wrapping a wing around him lazily.
Wilbur smiled, wrapping an arm around him to pull him closer. "It certainly was. It always brightens my day to see you happy." He kissed Quackity's temple, "Your smile is beautiful... you're bright. Like the sun..."
Quackity blushed, smiling as he looked up at Wilbur, "Flirty today, aren't you?"
Wilbur chuckled a little, "I'm just being honest." He kissed his nose, chuckling at Quackity's flustered expression. "You're adorable." He muttered through his laughter, nuzzling his nose against Quackity's.
Quackity's wings flapped gently, his face all red and hot. "And you're a flirt..."
"Whatever you say, feathers." 

Quackity giggled, "What do we have for food?"
"Well, I just got done with some waffles..." Wilbur smiled, "We could cut up some of the fruit, and I think the whipped cream is still good-"
"UGH! Wilbur! You KNOW waffles are my favorite!!" Quackity laughed as he stood up, stretching all his limbs and his wings. "Lemme get dressed first-"
"No, no~ You look perfect~" Wilbur smirked slightly, glancing down at Quackity's pronounced ass.
Quackity noticed and blushed, "You're so naughty!" He gently smacked Wilbur in the face with his wing as he went to grab some clothes to put on instead of just his booty shorts.
Wilbur laughed softly at his reaction, "I'm just teasing!"
"If you behave, maybe you'll get it later!" Quackity stuck his tongue out with a smug smile.
Wilbur pouted, huffing softly. "You are so mean."
"Yet you love me~" Quackity put his clothes on, still smiling.
Wilbur smiled, "True."

Quackity finished getting dressed quickly, "Okay, let's get some grub! I am hungry!" He flapped his wings lightly and basically dragged Wilbur down the stairs.
Wilbur laughed softly and followed him downstairs.

Wilbur shut the dishwasher and went back over to Quackity, who was relaxing on the couch, watching Inside Job. Wilbur sat down next to him, "You are so addicted to this show." He chuckled, wrapping an arm around Quackity's shoulders.
Quackity smiled, gladly bringing his knees up to rest on Wilbur's leg, his hands resting on his chest, and his head leaning on his shoulder. "Well, the new season just came out, so I gotta rewatch the first season."
"Meh, gives me a reason to actually watch the rest of it, I suppose!" Wilbur chuckled, leaning his head on top of Quackity's.
"You're gonna love episode 6! It's so stupid yet so funny." Quackity laughed softly. "It's my favorite one."
"I dunno, I think episode 3 might be hard to top." Wilbur smiled.
"That's what you think now, just wait until episode 6." Quackity giggled.