Chapter 8- Movie's

Scarlett Pov

After breakfast we all say goodbye to Franky, Lindsey and Paul. "So people. Rose and I are outside," says Vincent with so much joy and without waiting for an answer, the two are already gone. I shake my head and Lizzi replies amused "Worse than a child" whereupon Timmy and I also start laughing. Timmy turns to us. "Which movie do we want to see?" he asks and Lizzi and I look at him in surprise he noticed and asks "What" clearly confused. Lizzi replies "You want to watch a movie with us" Her surprise is audible and I nod in agreement, but Timmy acts as if he is hurt and says "I'm outraged. Of course I want to watch" we laugh and I say "Okay okay we have understood the Queen would like to watch" then he gasp but laugh.

The three of us prepare drinks and snacks, then we go into the living room and everyone covers themselves with a blanket. We first look through Disney plus but have not come to an agreement and then look through netflix. Lizzi has the remote control in her hand and asks "What do you think about us watching the Pitch perfect trilogy" "I'm for it" I agree and Timmy nods. We finally found a film, I thought we'd still be sitting here tomorrow. The movie is good and when 'Just the way you are' comes on my best friend and I sing along. During the song I thought about having Vincent here with me now. Oh god he really made my head spin.

Shortly before the end of the second movie, the door from the terrace opens and my sweet daughter comes in. Rose comes towards us and grins from the whole face. I have to grin too because I'm just glad to see her so happy because ever since I've been with Colin she's had periods of sadness more and more often and now looking back I know it was because of Colin. I was just blind and didn't see how my daughter suffered. My rose interrupts my thoughts "Mommy I'm having so much fun" she says as she falls into my arms and I hug her tightly. "I'm glad, my dear," I say between our hugs until Rose quickly frees herself and looks as if something has occurred to her. "Mommy, I can't cuddle now. Vincent wanted me to get Timmy, who he needs help with the roof," say she us. Lizzi looks surprised and asks "You're already on the roof" and Rose nods proudly. "That's great Rose. Let's go outside and not keep Vincent waiting any longer" says Timmy amused and the two go out into the garden. As soon as the two were out of sight, Lizzi turns to me with a smirk, "Na Scar. Tell me what's going on between you and Vincent" and I blush at her question and her grin gets even bigger. She nudges me in the side and I succumb "Okay that's good, ummm well I really find him good" and my best friend says "Come on Scar I know as much as you do that there's more to it than finding good. This one The looks you give each other are so striking and above all your mood always automatically improves when Vincent is around. I think you've fallen in love with him" her words are buzzing in my head, did I really fall in love with him? It's way too early, especially after the thing with Colin, but on the other hand I feel safe with him and I just want to be with him. There's a way about him that I find totally appealing and the way he treats my daughter. Maybe Lizzi is right and I'm really starting to fall in love. "And how I'm right" the Wanda actress says and I look at her in shock "Did I just say that out loud" I ask her and only get a grinning nod. Oh god how embarrassing. Lizzi just wanted to say something, the door of the terrace opens again and I cover her mouth, but the pain in my ass licks my hand "Ehhh" I scream, which makes her laugh out loud. Timmy comes up to us confused "What did I miss?" he asks and I brush him off with "Nothing, nothing. Lizzi here just thought she wanted to lick my hand". Said looks indignant after catching herself and I glared at her which shuts her up. "Okay weird, but something else, those two out there have come really far," Timmy tells us and Lizzi says, "Really?! That's great. I can't wait to see the scales, but don't we want the third film first watch" and Timmy and I agreed to her suggestion. The atmosphere during the film is very oppressive because my best friend always throws looks at me or kisses me just to annoy me. Why exactly did I tell her that?

The film is over and we decide to tidy up our things until suddenly a very excited rose stands behind us. "Mommy. Aunty Lizzi is coming with me" she commands us as she pulls me and Lizzi by the arms "Hey slow down little one" says Lizzi laughing and confused at the same time. We look behind us and see that Timmy comes running behind. Rose takes us outside and I was surprised, beyond surprised. My heart beats faster as Vincent comes out of the shed. I get a lot with just how I ask if that's really what my daughter did and the next moment I smell his beautiful scent. How can he smell so good despite having worked half the day. His hug surprised me, but I love his closeness. I think I fall for him. Timmy interrupts by clapping his hands and I feel the blush in my cheeks luckily my best friend has spoken up even though I notice how she wants to tease me. God this is embarrassing.

The 5 of us go in and I suggest the two workers take a shower first, but when I had my moment with Vincent I didn't know what got into me. Why did I do that? But our staring  were so intense like nobody in the world is important. Argg what is he doing to me? I had to laugh when Vincent quickly walked away with my sunshine as he blushed. "What was that?" asks an unsuspecting Timmy while Lizzi smirked. "Nothing, nothing, we want to prepare everything" I try to distract and I succeed, after 20 minutes the doorbell rings and Timmy takes the pizza. Lizzi is happy and says "It smells so delicious" whereupon I nod in agreement. My heart races faster at the sight of Vincent and Rose in their matching outfits. I love Rose's laughter when she's with Vincent because he makes her feel safe. The two have a very strong bond that is beyond question. We eat our pizzas while watching The Lion King, of course, at my daughter's request. Finished the pizzas, everyone snuggles up on the couch and Rose is in the middle of me and Vincent. I notice how Timmy and Lizzi smile and before I can ask they point in the direction next to me. I look over and see Vincent sleeping with Rose in his arms. The two are so sweet. *Click* I hear and see how Lizzi has taken a picture "Scar, I'll send you the picture later" she whispers and I blush and nod. We finish watching the film, although I'm concentrating on the two sleeping next to me. I look at every feature of Vincent and he is damn attractive at the thought of his body a wetness shoots down my body and I quickly push that thought away. I don't want to get horny in this situation, even if it's difficult because Vincent's shirt has slipped up a bit. "And what do we do with the two" interrupts Timmy and Lizzi replies "I would say let the two sleep and wake them up in the morning" "I'm for it too" I agree. We quietly put everything away and I cover them both with a blanket and give Rose a kiss on the forehead, then Vincent a kiss on the cheek. It was just a cheek kiss and he's asleep, but I was still excited. The two seem to have noticed that they have more space because the next moment they both spread out on the couch. I move away from the two and go say good night to Lizzi and Timmy and everyone goes to get ready for bed, but I'll not sleep in my bed. I walk very quietly through the house and lie down with my daughter and Vincent. Vincent is on his back with both arms outstretched and Rose is in one arm and I am in the other. Vincent wakes up briefly "Mhhh" he says and I whisper "sleep on" he hums and says "okay goodnight Scar" and kisses my head and my heart is racing not only because he kissed me but also because he did called me Scar. "Goodnight Vincent" is the last thing I say before falling into a happy sleep.