Chapter 1- Princessa

"no I don't want to go with you" I hear a sobbing child shouting. I run in the direction of the screams and see a man try to take a little girl but I quickly intervene. "Let go of the girl" I say with an angry look. The man doesn't say anything else, just frees himself from my grip and runs away. "Coward" I whisper and then look at the little girl. "Hey little one. The man can't do anything to you anymore" I try to cheer her up and go down to her level, but the little doesn't stops crying and jumps into my arms. I hold her until her tears have stopped and she takes the first step towards me. "Thanks" she says very quietly and holds me even tighter. I lift her head and brush away her tears with my thumbs "No thanks. Oh and by the way I'm Vincent and you" I ask the girl in my arms. "I'm Rose" she says with a small smile and I grin at her "Nice to meet you Rose. You have a beautiful name" I reply until I can think of something "You Rose, where are your parents". Rose looks at me and thinks for a moment "Emm my mom is working and her boyfriend should take care of me, but he had something to do and said I should go play alone" I raise my eyebrow because how can you leave a little girl alone. unbelievable. With Rose in my arms I get up and she starts to giggle "Okay Princessa, let's find your mom's boyfriend" I tell her and nudge her cute little nose. " There he is" says Rose and point towards a guy in a blue suit and I nod to her and make our way to him. After I explain everything to him I say goodbye to rose but the goodbye took a little longer because rose don't want to let me go. And now I am on my way to my work. I open the door and immediately greeted by an angry Elizabeth Olsen "Vincent where have you been?" I sigh and explain the whole situation with Rose to her. "Oh my god I hope the little one is alright but I can't believe the boyfriend just left her alone" she rattled off and I had to stop her from getting even more angrier. My team also comes into the room "Hey Vincent there too" jokes Franky and I just roll my eyes. Franky, Lindsey, Paul and Timmy come up to me and we all hug." So guys remember today is the Nickelodeon event at 3 pm and we'll do it as we discussed. Lindsey and Paul you guard the back entrances, Timmy you will the Guard backstage area and Franky and I will be at Miss Olsen's side" everyone nods "Vincent how many times did I must say that do you call me Elizabeth. You've been working for me for 3 years now" whined Elizabeth and I just say "sorry but work is work" with one shrug. " Let's get the work started. Everyone get Change you're have half an hour. Go go go" I shush my team and go too.