Chapter 3-Backstage

Your Pov

Rose and I walk backstage and the little one tells me how her school was and that her birthday is coming up. "Princessa what do you think if I introduce you to my team" I ask and she nods shyly. I speak into my ear "Hey guys, come backstage for a moment, I want to introduce you to someone" and less than 5 minutes later my team is in front of us. I nudge Rose's nose, which makes her laugh, and say, "Rose, this is Franky, Timmy, Paul, and Lindsey. And folks, this is Rose." My team greets Rose, and the little one also warms up to the others and starts to bond with them converse. "Say, you don't have to work or what" nobody else interrupts us than our boss.

Scarlett Pov

We're heading towards the group and I have to say Vincent looks really good as a bodyguard in his black suit.

Stop it Scar you have a boyfriend!

My Daughter come running to me an hug my legs" Mommy" she says and I ruffle her hair.
Rose then runs back to Vincent and literally jumps into his arms. The sight puts a smile on my face with a rose on his arm, he explains to his team which position they are equal in, but before everyone goes their own way, we introduce each other. "Hey, I'm Scarlett, nice to meet you all" I say and Franky, Paul, Lindsey, and Timmy intodruce themself quickly and then get back to work. Lizzi, Vincent, Ava and I are still standing here and he says "I'd say you get ready because it's your turn right away and I and the Princessa will make the buffet unsafe" with a huge grin and Lizzi starts to laugh "Of course you want to you eat" and with that the two of them quickly disappear. Lizzi mumbles "Typical" and I have to shake my head laughing. "Is he always like that?" I ask her and she answers "You should see him when he doesn't get anything to eat. I wonder where he eats all that". I have to laugh and I have a question on my mind "how long has he been working for you" I ask with full interest and Lizzi looks at me and replies "He's been working for me for 3 years and his team has been working for me for 2 years now he persuaded me to do it" I nod and we say something more until we are called into the mask. The Event was successful und now I'm on my way home with a crying rose because she don't want to separate from Vincent. She likes him already that's a miracle. I tug rose in her bed and when I back in the kitchen Colin appeared with a angry look. " What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why have you leave me behind. I am your boyfriend and not some clown" he shout angry at me and I reply "Seriously you leave my daughter alone in the park and you don't care that she was molested. And now you're standing here wondering why I left you alone?! Unbelievable" I say with just as much annoyance in my voice. Colin comes up to me and growl" Because of the brat you leave me, are you serious?! It's just a child and nothing happened "I'm standing there shocked and can't believe what he's saying. I make a decision." Colin it's over with us" I shout and his anger grown more and then I feel a slap in my face. He just slap me! I have tears in my eyes and he scream " You don't leave I own you. You are nothing without me" and I shout angry " No I leave you now and I don't want to see you again" I run upstairs an pack rose and my things and wake my sunshine up. We leave fast the house and I drive us to Lizzi. Rose is so tired that she don't question things. Lucky me. I park the car and knock at her door and meet with a confuse Elizabeth " Hey Scar and Rose what's you doing her" she ask and I tear up but be for I can speak we are interrupt. " Hey Elizabeth do want beer or Wine?"