Chapter 2-Nickelodeon

Scarlett Pov

"Mommy" I hear my beautiful daughter calling and walk into the hallway to hug Rose. I ask "Hey my sunshine. Did you have fun with Colin?" Rose looks at Colin and then back at me and just nods, Okay that's weird what's wrong with her. Rose goes into the living room and I turn to my boyfriend "What was that, why is Rose acting like this?" Colin simply answers, "I don't know kids" and walks past me annoyed. I sigh because my relationship with Colin isn't working anymore he doesn't even want to do anything with my daughter and we haven't had any tenderness for ages either. How did my relationship go down the drain like this? Well what's going on we have to get ready for the Nickelodeon event. We sat in the car with James driving my driver and Rose asking for the hundredth time when we'll be there, while my boyfriend is just on the phone and doesn't even notice us. After another 5 minutes we reach our destination and I quickly go through the process with Rose again and Colin just got out and I just roll my eyes. James opens the door for me and my angel and I thank him politely. As soon as there are a few cameras on location Colin can show himself at his best, honestly why am I still with him. The three of us walk along the first carpet to the entrance, but suddenly Rose breaks my grip and runs ahead. "Vincent" she yells, beaming with joy, who the hell is Vincent? Said man notices my daughter and grins in shock "Princessa" he says and takes Rose in his arms. The interaction of the two is really cute but how does he know my daughter please. Colin and I run up to them and interrupt their cuddles. "Excuse me, but why are you holding my daughter?" I say angrily and the gentleman looks at me "Yes, sorry. I'm Vincent Spencer and I meet her daughter Rose in the park today" he answers me and Rose looks over at me "Mommy leave Vincent alone he helped me today" my daughter says to me annoyed. What's that now? And what does helped mean? Before I can go into that, Elizabeth underbooks us. "Hey, what's going on here and why is Rose hugging my bodyguard?" Lizzi asks, visibly surprised. "Excuse me Miss Olsen. Rose is the girl from the park I told you about" says Vincent and Lizzi's eyes widen. I have no idea what's going on here. Vincent turns to Colin and holds out his hand." Nice to see you again Mister Jost" Colin returns the handshake and smiles and Lizzi looks just as confused as me. Lizzi turns to Rose and asks "Are you okay sunshine and not getting your favorite aunt a hug?" Rose leans over and hugs her, but with one hand she holds on to Vincent's suit. "Why wouldn't Rose be fine Lizzi" I ask her confused and she looks at me and replies "um don't you know what happened today" I just shake my head while Lizzi looks angrily at Colin. Vincent stands there very uncomfortable and then says "I'll go back to work Miss Olsen" and tries to give me rose but she starts to bitch "No, I want to stay with you" and she holds on him even tighter. "Rose Angel Vincent has to get back to work and we have to move on," I say in a calm tone, but Rose just starts bitching even more. Lizzi smiles "Rose, what do you think about who you're going with Vincent today?" she asks and my little girl immediately smiles and nods eagerly, at which Vincent has to start laughing, but he says to me "But only if that's okay with you, Miss Johannson" I smile and reply "Of course, as long as she doesn't bother you" and with that rose screams with joy. After that, the two of them say goodbye and walk away laughing and I can't help but watch them both go. I turn to Lizzi and ask, "Will you tell me what all this is about?" She looks at me and says, "Yeah, well, Vincent came across Rose in the park today when a man tried to pick her up and he noticed Rose, because she screamed after she calmed down he took her to Colin who if I may say didn't pay any attention to her and told her to play alone "at the end she looks annoyed to colin" Please what?!  don't tell me that's true" I say angrily to Colin who just answers"Calm down nothing bad happened," I don't believe it he can't be serious." Colin, we'll sort that out later" was the last thing I said and then I went to the red carpet with Lizzi and left Colin alone there. "You're okay Scar" Lizzi asks me worried and I sigh "To be honest I'm not I'm disappointed and angry at Colin, but I definitely have to thank your bodyguard" I say with a grin at the end. Lizzi nods and we pose on the carpet first and then sit down in our seats. An older gentleman comes up to us and turns to Lizzi "Elizabeth, please come backstage and get ready for your moderation" she nods and thanks the man whose name is Franky, she stands up and asks "are you coming too Scar, you're about to perform today or I'm mistaken" I nod and so we go behind the Stage.