xiii.

It's been a few days since the thing wuth Bruno happened. It wasn't even something special, we just hung out and he slept over. He had to go in the morning because of the Circle Q and now I stare at my phone hoping he calls me and tells me what happened. I waited for days now, to afraid to call him myself. Scared that when I do he won't answer or be annoyed by me.

It's saturday, 11pm, and I should sleep. I should get enough rest to be prepared for school tomorrow but who is ever truly awake there anyway? I jumped from my bed when I heard my phone ring. My feet slipped when I catched my phone that was just falling from my desk. I looked at the screen seeing it was my mom.

I rolled my eyes and answered.
"Hey mom." My voice sounded tired.

"Oh, were you already asleep?" She asked caring.

I sighned, "Almost but don't worry," she didn't need to know I didn't even try, "What is it?"

"I just wanted to let you know I will come home in about 2 hours just so you don't think someone is breaking in."

Who would even want to break in this house?

"Yeah, okay thank you for letting me know I will get back to bed-" I stopped and walked to my window where I saw a car speeding past my house.

When it stopped I could make out that it was Kamran's. He climbed out and waved at me to come down.
"Uhm mom, Kamran just came by I promise not to be out later than 12. Love you." I said, hanging up before she could protest.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my jacket before jumping out the door. I jumped in his arms as soon as I was close enough.

"Thank you for getting me out of there!" I tell my him.

"And we don't get a hug?" I turn around, Nakia is smiling at me and I give her a hug aswell before turning to Kamala and embracing her.

As I let got a pair of arms are wrapped around my waist, I turn my head enough to see Bruno smiling at me. I laugh at him before climbing in the car and we drove off.

How can I ruin myself by having fun? I wake up to my alarm, turning it off and falling asleep again. Or so I hoped. As soon as I turn around my door flies open and mom is standing in the doorway.

"Wake up sunshing, you habe school remember." She smiles at me.

"How can you be this motivated when you stayed up longer than me?" I asked her annoyed.

She just shrugged before walking out leaving me alone. I groan before standing up and walking over to my closet. After putting on clothes and eating breakfast I open the door just to notice that I forgot my backpack. Running upstairs into my room and back downstairs is taking 5 minutes away so I have to walk even faster if I don't want to come late.

The whole school day feels like torture, it's always like this but today it' worse, I haven't seen Bruno once and Kamran is to focused on keeping Kamala away from people that might took notice of Ms. Marvel.

A paper falls into my hands as I open my locker. It's a letter and as soon as I see my name written on top I know from who it is. I would recognize his writing everywhere. This one was from Bruno.

A/n: this is kind of a bonus chapter, I hope you like it and I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but I thought it would be funnier this way.